Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

stock banshee vs stock kfx 400

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stock banshee vs stock kfx 400

He was on NOS at 4-stroke wars,
You are talking out of your a$$ once again...Here is what Azsand had to say after having his stock bore DS dynoed, it aint at 4stroke Wars but it still is his stock bore DS;

well guy's i broke the 70 hp mark and it has been very hard so it make me leary of a lot of no's ive seen i have seen some realy depressing no's on good bikes too.so i don't know anymore if dyno no even matter it makes me question the no's im getting if are they even valid or are perople telling me what i want to hear.i have had my ds on the dyno @ uti and on coustome cycles dyno and core the co that dose dyno runs for bourgett bikes and they have no's from 68-74 and this lands me at 70 honestly what do you guy's think.

ps:hey andrew the toys i list are only the ones i play with right now im spoiled!!!!

ps:jsds no one dose care i had over 100 e-mails wanting my no's beat that!!!!

ps: jeff we no longer can run nitrous on the dyno you seen how unstable the ds is on the dyno once you hit a certain point its dangerous in our opion to hit nitrous.once you get back then ill voice my opion on the rest of the matter!!!!!

and where do you keep getting this stock raptor crap? After going back and rereading everything, I realized, I NEVER said anything about stock when I made the it'll break 100mph
Here is what you said in another thread about Raptors not too long ago;

And with gear swaps,and higher rev limiter a rappy could easily break 100mph.
Already forgot about it??? Dont give me that crap about the rev limiter, it wont hit the stock one anyway...And dont tell me you meant the Rappy had to be modded to achieve a top speed of 100mph, who do you think you are fooling here dumbass, if you had meant a modded one you would have said so long ago...

when my raptor was stock with a EBC clutch kit i put a 15 tooth front sprocket and a 38 rear i had a mustang behind me going down the road with balled stock rear tires running 98 and the only reason why i started to slow down was because of a turn i could feel it pickin up speed alittle before i let off but its really slow taking off
Wanna know why I didnt reply to his post? I have never seen him be an a$$ to anyone so if he wants to beleive his Raptor goes 98+ mph good for him.While you have been a smarta$$ in pretty much every thread I have seen you post in, I love picking on smarta$$es...

It's ok man, calm down, I'm smarter than you, but you'll live.
I am actually totally relax,having a good time and yeah you really are a smart one, you have proven yourself again and again in this thread...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Even johnnysplat came around after awhile. He finally saw that I was not the one saying the Z could go 75mph. And that it can go 71mph when conditions are right
I dont remember arguing the top speed of your Z but why stop at 71mph change your rev limiter re-gear the thing and go 100mph instead, nothing is stopping you from doing so except a couple of sprockets right?

Even though we had alot of fun, all good things have to come to an end so this will be my last post in this thread no matter how dumb your answer may be.Enjoy your 100mph ride while I will enjoy riding mine even if Yamaha hasnt done any r&d on it in years ...So long Einstein.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-09-2004, 06:43 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stock banshee vs stock kfx 400

WTF ever dude, your too stupid to realize it.