Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Pissed off!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pissed off!!!!!!!

Well my damn car took a crap today. i worked my *** off all summer to buy this car and i have had it for 2 months and the engine blows and the trans also seems like its bout to give up too. it ran so perfect when i bought it. all this has been hapening within the last month. i cant even sell the car now cuz who wants to buy a car with a blown engine and sh!tty trans. im so mad i dunno wut to do, it took me so long to save up and theres now way in hell im takin the bus to school. im a damn senior[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2005, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

Easy fixed, stuff the car - go to school on your quad!!! Take out some of that pent up aggression on the school oval LOL.

Old 09-20-2005, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider

Hey, weedman you can always sell some weed. J/K

Old 09-20-2005, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: midnite
Hey, weedman you can always sell some weed. J/K
ROFL!!! haha yeh u should take ur quad to school though!! that'd be awsome and sorry to hear bout that

Old 09-20-2005, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

oh yeah sorry about the car mate.

Old 09-20-2005, 01:07 AM
Range Rover

Speaking about taking your quad to school. I was a senior last year, and I took my piped raptor to school a few times just as a joke. Well the first time everyone just kinda looked and laughed. The second time I had a teacher yelled at me because it was "way too loud" ( the fact that I had a gutted mufler with no sprark arrester on it didn't help with the noise) Then the third and last time I was just dicking around the parking lot before school doin wheelies and stuff and just driving fast the same as I had done the previous times. well I parked it and went to class and the school cop and principal pulled me from class and ripped me a new one and gave me an in school suspension. So if you do drive it to school don't get crazy till the last day. Then once you graduate thats when the fun starts. We took my friends cr125 and took the mufler off, and drove it throught one of the halls during class one day. I almost wish I could have stuck around to see how pissed they got.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: thedieselkid
Speaking about taking your quad to school. I was a senior last year, and I took my piped raptor to school a few times just as a joke. Well the first time everyone just kinda looked and laughed. The second time I had a teacher yelled at me because it was "way too loud" ( the fact that I had a gutted mufler with no sprark arrester on it didn't help with the noise) Then the third and last time I was just dicking around the parking lot before school doin wheelies and stuff and just driving fast the same as I had done the previous times. well I parked it and went to class and the school cop and principal pulled me from class and ripped me a new one and gave me an in school suspension. So if you do drive it to school don't get crazy till the last day. Then once you graduate thats when the fun starts. We took my friends cr125 and took the mufler off, and drove it throught one of the halls during class one day. I almost wish I could have stuck around to see how pissed they got.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LMFAO wish I was there. I laid a fat black line down on the basket ball court in my V8 ute tho.

Maybe you could lay a big black oil patch down weedman?

Old 09-20-2005, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

Never by a Chrysler... I had a 88 Lebarron and had nothing but trouble. Blown motor...Replaced Tranny...about everything on the damn thing. Learned my lesson. Will never buy american crap cars again. They all seem to have problems. My Dad has a 98 Buick with only 38,000 miles on it and the alternator just went. Come on.. Owell..Ahh love my no problem Honda. Especially since I drive 50 miles a day. But yeah I can hear a car making a tapping noise and 9 times out of 10 its a Chrysler. They built some crappy cars/motors!

Old 09-20-2005, 04:37 PM
Pro Rider

you'll remember I suggested buying a wheel-barrow and filling it with a bunch of dope...you would have no problems betting rides[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: thedieselkid
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL!! u rode in the school!!?!?!? hahahaha

Quick Reply: Pissed off!!!!!!!