Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guiness Book Of Records Longest ATV Wheelie

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...6b01565834.htm

not 3 miles but its pretty good

Old 01-17-2007, 01:11 PM
Pro Rider

I rode a wheelie for 10 miles through the mud [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2007, 02:49 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmmmm, do they pay if you beat a Guiness Book Record? If you are allowed to adjust your air pressure's I'll ride a wheelie around a track all day long. ($$$)

Old 01-17-2007, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider
I ride, because football, basketball, and baseball only uses one ball!

Originally posted by: motox26
Hmmmm, do they pay if you beat a Guiness Book Record? If you are allowed to adjust your air pressure's I'll ride a wheelie around a track all day long. ($$$)
I dont think they pay you, but at least you'd have some killer bragging rights!

Old 01-18-2007, 09:20 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Originally posted by: Raptor450
I dont think they pay you, but at least you'd have some killer bragging rights!
That isn't going to let me be able to afford new toys![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]...lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2007, 09:28 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Wonder if you could go to a NASCAR or similar type track? How many times could you go around Daytona? (stay low on the banks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

Maybe a dirt track oval. You could be the pre-race entertaimment.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:20 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Wonder if you could go to a NASCAR or similar type track? How many times could you go around Daytona? (stay low on the banks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

Yeah, I was going to say with that kind of banking it'd prolly tip over.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

As long as the turns were fairly wide, and I had equal, low tire pressures in the tires, I could do it all day long until I got tired and goof up or something.

Hey they pay for pre-race entertainment!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2007, 12:44 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Yeah, I was going to say with that kind of banking it'd prolly tip over.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

As long as the turns were fairly wide, and I had equal, low tire pressures in the tires, I could do it all day long until I got tired and goof up or something.

Hey they pay for pre-race entertainment!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
20 bucks says you couldn't do it if they had a shed on the track. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2007, 08:17 PM
Pro Rider
I ride, because football, basketball, and baseball only uses one ball!

Yeah, but how entertaining is watching a 4-wheeler go around and around and around the same track doing the same wheelie? Seems like everyone can do long wheelies. I dont think beating the current record would be hard to do! I think its time to raise the bar and see how long we can REALLY go on a wheelie!

Old 01-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

I may wanna look into that 4.2 gallon gas tank, cause if i can find a strait away or even some hilly slightly curved roads ill do one forever 1st through 5th gear. Ive already done a wheelies for longer than 3 miles. Im gonna be getting some video of one of them up on here soon, once a warmer non anus chapping day comes along. I was talking to my friends about doing it at the bonneville salt flats, i could do one all the way across that thing. I would mount 2 bottles of water to the side of my helmet with tubes coming down from them to my mouth though....i would get thirsty =/

Quick Reply: Guiness Book Of Records Longest ATV Wheelie