Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE WHAT WOULD YOU TAKE

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 10:25 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE WHAT WOULD YOU TAKE

SO GENERAL QUESTION , I F YOUR GIRL SAID TO CHOOSE BETWEEN QUAD OR HER WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE , I AM BETTING ON THE QUADS TO WIN

Old 01-28-2008, 10:30 AM
Weekend Warrior

Well, I'm bad for altimatums. In that situation my quad would win.

Old 01-28-2008, 10:37 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Easy call, if you're not married. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The quads won't take half your stuff when they leave. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

But seeing as how the wife has 2 quads already, it's not gonna happen to me.

But if it ever did, I'd miss her. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2008, 10:41 AM
Pro Rider
Is addicted to 4 wheel'n!

Ooooo. Not suppose to contemplate those kind of questions. I'd say "I chose you baby" then tie her to the quad start it and tell her if it drops below 40 it will explode. That should make them bond. : )

No, seriously. On things like this I know it sound horrible to chose the quad but, the way I see it is that the love for quads is part of me. Just like I'm a computer programmer/tech at a medium sized company here in OK and my lady must recognize that there are days when a computer will go down at work or at home it is in my nature to sacrifice everything except caffeine to get them running and she may not see me for a while. That is just who I am. If you lady cannot accept your love for quads than she will never accept you for who you are.

So...in summary. 1 vote for the quads here. : )

Old 01-28-2008, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider

The wife stays since she rides, the girlfriend goes..lol, no joking but the wife would take the quads if we split out of spite so the wife.

Old 01-28-2008, 11:33 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

quad definetly because the wife will just have to love that part of me(kinda like me telling her I wont quit riding my motorcycle, and now she knows that she has to accept it.)

Old 01-28-2008, 11:42 AM
Pro Rider

quad.

Old 01-28-2008, 12:43 PM
Range Rover

ok...seriously think about it in the long run, so long as you're not married to her, since you said g/f ok............who has been there for you no matter what....who lets you ride her with no arguement....who never cheats on you..never lies to you...i think you get the idea, quads are faithful........lastly look how many riding chick are out there...come on man, it shouldn't even be a question...you are banned for asking it =), hahaha

Old 01-28-2008, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: imsam77

ok...seriously think about it in the long run, so long as you're not married to her, since you said g/f ok............who has been there for you no matter what....who lets you ride her with no arguement....who never cheats on you..never lies to you...i think you get the idea, quads are faithful........lastly look how many riding chick are out there...come on man, it shouldn't even be a question...you are banned for asking it =), hahaha</end quote></div>

could not have siad it any better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2008, 01:44 PM
Trailblazer

my qaud deffinently.....women are like mud pits......theres always another mud pit to get stuck in up the trail!!! LOL!

Quick Reply: IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE WHAT WOULD YOU TAKE