Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Banshee Parts.

Old 11-18-2008, 08:20 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banshee Parts.

I just sold my yamaha blaster and bought a 2005 yamaha banshee 350 twin. (What ive always wanted) (: anyways the sucker has to go twice as fast as the blaster and have 3 times more power and it is all stock, it rips wheelies in 6th gear with no problem! i was just wondering what would be the best exaust pipe and silencers i can get for it. and what set of tires would be best.

Old 11-18-2008, 11:05 PM
Trailblazer
Default Banshee Parts.

a banshee is going to be very picky like a girl. You need to mod it but if you do one thing your going to want to change something else. For example if you change the pipes and silencers you should probably put in a different air filter and reeds. For pipes and silencers I would recommend the fmf fattys and the fmf powercore 2 silencers. If you do that i would recommend the twin air air filter and boysen power reeds. For tires it depends on your type of riding so i cant recommend anything yet.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:51 AM
Trailblazer
Default Banshee Parts.

I am definitely a trail rider, besides when i smoke my budy on his raptor 350. I was either thinking maxxis or itp holeshots wasn't sure what tires would do the job better for my riding. i had fmf gold series fatty pipe w/ powercore 2 silencer on my Blaster and boy it was louder and it go to 60mph fast.

Old 11-19-2008, 09:46 AM
Shapeshifter Rider
Default Banshee Parts.

Also when doing all this remember to jet the carbs,pipes everyone seems to use fmf fattys or toomey t5s,adding reeds and a k@n filter thats like the big three for the banshee.

Old 11-20-2008, 11:31 AM
Pro Rider
Is addicted to 4 wheel'n!
Default Banshee Parts.

Ha, you think it has power now, wait till you pipe it. I'd also recommend toomy t5's. They are great pipes. Those with a good filter to replace that crap stock one and save up for the reeds. If your impressed with it now, it will scare the pants off of you.

As far as tires, I've had ITP and Razrs. They seem pretty equivalent to me. The ITP's seemed to wear a bit faster but, don't take my word on that. It was one a different quad. Either will be great for you. Heck those 'shee's are spinning tire half the time anyway.

Old 11-20-2008, 02:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Banshee Parts.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Blaster6678

I just sold my yamaha blaster and bought a 2005 yamaha banshee 350 twin. (What ive always wanted) (: anyways the sucker has to go twice as fast as the blaster and have 3 times more power and it is all stock, it rips wheelies in 6th gear with no problem! i was just wondering what would be the best exaust pipe and silencers i can get for it. and what set of tires would be best.</end quote></div>
Fastest stock Banshee EVER. "BS meter pegs"

Old 11-20-2008, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default Banshee Parts.

get a timing adjust plate and +4 the timing, get toomey t5's/w jet kit, vforce 3 reed cage and petals, tors eliminator kit, K&N pod filters( unless you go through alot of water and mud) and id get Razrs.toomey t5s and t6s are imo the best sounding pipes along with DMC916's and CPI pipes. i dnt care much for FMF and Pro circuit when it comes to banshees

Old 11-20-2008, 06:20 PM
Trailblazer
Default Banshee Parts.

haha ya, i am already scared of it now haha. And i smoke my friend on his little raptor 350 haha i pass hime in 4th gear! Thank you!

Old 11-21-2008, 09:22 AM
Shapeshifter Rider
Default Banshee Parts.

Get rid of the tors.That guy is serious.that is a factory f-up

Old 11-24-2008, 04:53 AM
Trailblazer
Default Banshee Parts.

I purchased The toomey Tr6 pipes and silencer and my god... i almost shat my pants...I raced my budy on his raptor 700r speacial addition, and it straight up ate him up. i was already ahead by 2 lengthes by the time i was in 5th gear. but when i kicked it into 6th.. he was Gone. it was an 800 yard drag race on pavement. i won by atleast 4/5 lengths.

Thanks man. The wheeler sounds very nice to.. ive gotten so many compliments [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Banshee Parts.