Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Just to say hello. New to forums and new to working on atv.

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 02:28 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just to say hello. New to forums and new to working on atv.

Hello everyone. My name is Dale. I am a 55 year old disabled veteran. Partially paralyzed from waist down, but still going. Broken back and cut spine done some damage. God is the only reason I am still here. So I'm blessed with each new day I see. Four wheeler riding allows me to get out and enjoy hunting and fishing. Hopefully one day they will be a question on here that I can help with. Thank you for the help you've given me on my questions. Gods blessings to all.

Old 02-26-2017, 07:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dale, thanks for your service and sacrifice! I know, being in the military makes you appreciate every day that you wake up.

Old 02-26-2017, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Welcome to the forums. God's blessings to you too. Thank you for your service!

Old 02-26-2017, 07:46 PM
Back Country Explorer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My hat is off to you. Welcome to the ATV Connection. I'm glad the ATV can get you out of doors and enjoying life. I'm new to the ATV hobby thanks to two fellas I met here in Colorado. Both of them are experienced ATV enthusiasts, and both of them are military vets, one Air Force and one Marines.

These two friends have taken me under their guidance and will show me the ropes of trail riding here in the Colorado mountains. Here is a photo of a newbie who learned the hard way about riding on a side hill that was too steep. He jumped clear, the the bike rolled a long way down, total loss.

David