ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   3) General Discussions.. (https://atvconnection.com/forums/3-general-discussions/)
-   -   Where to buy parts? (https://atvconnection.com/forums/3-general-discussions/337988-where-buy-parts.html)

nikg 06-19-2011 11:39 AM

Where to buy parts?

Where is the best place to get parts with the lowest prices?

I found this site which seems to have the best prices around.

Buy Atvs Online - Chinese Atv Parts - Parts and Info Source for Chinese Atvs Go Karts and Scooters -

There are about 3 or 4 other sites (like this one Kazuma Atv Parts - Kazuma Atv - Kazuma Parts - Meerkat 50cc - Falcon 110cc - Chinese Engine Parts) that appear to be the same company.

Has anybody used these vendors? Satisfied or not?
Where are people getting their parts from?

I checked raceway, but they want $28 for a brake lever when it is $5 at these other sites. Raceway's prices seem very very high on everything.

Thanks
Nik

LynnEdwards 06-20-2011 12:32 AM

This is a really tough question. I've thought about this a lot, and the truth is I don't know. I haven't had to buy very many parts for my quad. Most of the problems are such that I fixed them myself, and whenever I've gone and purchased parts they have been from various sources (all of which worked out) which I've not bothered to commit to memory.

But I know what I am doing. I'm not relying on the vendor to help me out. If you're unsure about what part you really need I would not go with the cheapest, but instead those that are the most helpful, knowledgable, and the best reputation.

nikg 06-20-2011 09:26 AM

I'm pretty sure that I know what I am doing because of help I have gotten from people on this forum and a friend who knows some things about engines.

Any other feedback from anybody? BuyATVsonline a reputable dealer?

Thanks

Jaster94 06-20-2011 11:43 AM

i've dealt with these guys before. they're ok.

Kazuma ATV Parts, Coolster ATV Parts, Baja ATV Parts, RedCat ATV Parts, Loncin ATV Parts, TaoTao ATV Parts, Hensim ATV Parts, Roketa ATV Parts, SunL ATV Parts, JetMoto ATV Parts, Peace Sport ATV Parts, Peace Group ATV Parts, Hi Bird ATV Parts, 50cc A

mywifesquad 06-20-2011 12:49 PM

Welcome to the forum nikg! :)

Give these guys a try... ask for Jim.. tell him MWQ sent you..

Kid ATVs | Cheap ATVs | Jetmoto ATV Parts | Online ATV sales | Kids 4 Wheelers | Hastings Minnesota

ryder133 06-21-2011 11:15 PM

Just contact the dealer that you baught the quad from and ask them where to get parts :)

nikg 06-21-2011 11:25 PM

Well, I bought the quad used and in bad shape from a not-so-honest seller. Got it cheap and could easily get my $ back if I parted it out, but he didn't tell me the motor was blown.

I actually looked on KazumaRacing.com (which appears to be run by the same company as BuyATVsonline) and they have all the parts I need with even better prices on a few things. I guess I might just be the guinea pig on this one. I'll place an order and let you all know how it works out. Maybe they are a good supplier, maybe not. But I only need about $60 worth of parts (plus another $11 in shipping), so if it goes sour then no terrible loss.

ryder133 06-21-2011 11:27 PM

Ahhh I see well if you dont want to sell it/burn it I would see if "Tao Tao Atv" will send you parts in the mail.

mywifesquad 06-22-2011 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by ryder133 (Post 3041197)
Ahhh I see well if you dont want to sell it/burn it I would see if "Tao Tao Atv" will send you parts in the mail.

Warrior engine's are made in China.... :lmao:

ryder133 06-22-2011 11:01 AM

Yet somehow never one problem with it :) and I think there made in Japan..