3) General Discussions.. No problems but would like to discuss your Chinese quad experiences post in here.. You can also post in here why you hate your Chinese quad..

80cc Chinese quad with dirt bike rear end.. Success!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 01:31 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 80cc Chinese quad with dirt bike rear end.. Success!!!!

Im posting to share my experience installing a dirt bike rear end on my 110cc quad.

I recently decided to try and install a dirt bike rear end on my
110 cc Chinese quad. Out of curiosity and how it would work on it and function properly. With success I was surprised to find out how easy and how well it actually worked out.

It took me about a day or so to take both apart and install the rear end with very little modifications. One of the main reasons I thought of installing the dirt bike rear end. Is because the original engine on my quad was having issues. So I decided to put on a working engine off my pit bike/dirt bike but ran into an issue with having to kick start. The engine with not being much clearance to kick start it with out hitting the back tire.

So I decided to give the dirt bike rear end a try. With success I took it for a test drive and the performance is amazing to me. The only issue I can say I would do to make it better is to have a bigger quad front end to put it on. For the fact of the turning on this quad is a little sketchy. With a wider front end would make this machine perfect.

Conclusion:
If you don't mind spending a little time and have a dirt bike laying around I say do it. It's amazing how many people compliment me on it and turns heads all the time.

I'm gonna post a few pics of it on here. If you have a questions or comments please post a reply.

Attached Thumbnails 80cc Chinese quad with dirt bike rear end.. Success!!!!-1507314556001-1065667131.jpg   80cc Chinese quad with dirt bike rear end.. Success!!!!-15073145796031895974283.jpg   80cc Chinese quad with dirt bike rear end.. Success!!!!-1507314596471-2120276703.jpg