CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

thought my ds was fast

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thought my ds was fast

went and signed divorce papers, and 2 days later i'm done, i was shocked. well glad to have the forum to spend a lot of time, could see how people could develope some bad habits, without something like this to keep busy

Old 05-22-2004, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

Paperwork yes, but there are a few months before it officially recognized by the state - for whatever thats worth.

Old 05-22-2004, 12:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider

waived the 90 day wait no need to be to upset, figure give it a month or 6 and things will look better again, think it's just a mid life crisis for her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] plus she's figuring out she doesn't get to go riding without me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2004, 12:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

You do still have your kids right?

Old 05-22-2004, 01:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider

actually the kids we went joint on, but there at my house everyday and the joint is starting to work towards me, so that's all really cool. been working on the 400 honda to get it to content with the stage 2 ds's, alex thinks that is to cool, he actually asked about nos for him just had to smile about that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the little girl wants my quad not sure what to think of that. well thanks for the offer of the hook up mario, going to just hang out for a while already have a few friends here and see where things go, already made a few poor choices that the kids have to live with, so going to gear for a busy riding season and have fun.

Old 05-22-2004, 01:59 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Originally posted by: SANDMAN430
actually the kids we went joint on, but there at my house everyday and the joint is starting to work towards me, so that's all really cool. been working on the 400 honda to get it to content with the stage 2 ds's, alex thinks that is to cool, he actually asked about nos for him just had to smile about that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the little girl wants my quad not sure what to think of that. well thanks for the offer of the hook up mario, going to just hang out for a while already have a few friends here and see where things go, already made a few poor choices that the kids have to live with, so going to gear for a busy riding season and have fun.

sorry to hear it sandman (although it may be a blessing),,,,,,be sure not to say anything in here that you wouldnt want the judge to see!!!

have fun!!

Old 05-22-2004, 03:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sandman, Lets really throw a roost & party at sandfest this year!!!!!!! Forget problems for a couple days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2004, 03:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider

that is a good plan sandbomber[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2004, 05:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just got back from Costco with my buddy (that is going through a "D"). Sounds like the legal stuff got worked ouw pretty quickly with you. That's great!

Hang in there. If things work out it will make you guys stronger than ever. Encourage her to go riding. It is times when she is doing things you used to do together that she will miss you the most.

Old 05-22-2004, 06:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought this was going to be a thead about getting spanked by a raptor or something serious like that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: thought my ds was fast