CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

IT's ALIVE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2004, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IT's ALIVE!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I just had to share my enthusiasim with the performance of this machine IT ROCKS! I'm running about 10lbs of boost and it hauls a$$(opps) It stills looks a little rough , no time for ceramic coating the exhaust pipe or chroming the compressor pipe, but that will be done in due time. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] 300ft races, hill shooting bring it, it accelerates fast and then it flat out rips, I don't dare hardly look at the gauges I've got to focus all my attention on keeping the bike under control. This weekend can't get here soon enough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

btw KMS's Turbo bikes are also very, very strong, I'd bet they will rule the 4 strokes @ sand mountain Nev this weekend. Harnessing all that wasted exhaust gas is absolutly amazing.

Old 05-26-2004, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider
Default IT's ALIVE!!!

congrats, glad to here shes back in action, prolly extra hungry for some rappys too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2004, 12:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default IT's ALIVE!!!

RIGHT ON!!!!!! I knew you could pull it off. Alky drag banshees wont be the same after this weekend when you show. Im hopeing everything works out this week, I may be there. God only knows im trying. Congradulations Curtis!!

Old 05-26-2004, 01:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default IT's ALIVE!!!

Sheeeesh majore be vewy quite[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2004, 01:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default IT's ALIVE!!!

You deserve to enjoy this weekend Curtis!

Congratulations.

Video? Video? Video?

Was it the GT20 that made all the difference?

Old 05-26-2004, 09:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default IT's ALIVE!!!

thanks guys!

Mario- Hope to see you out there, if it's raining Friday Eve, I'll wait and head out Sat morning.

Duneme- The bigger turbo doesn't really make that much difference in power out put over the GT15
it feels a little smoother in the transition from off boost to boost but peak power is probably the same. The Gt15 felt more like a 2-stroke hit and there was definately a power band. The bigger Turbo has less quirkyness in the transition and that's about it. All I know is I'm tired of building this thing so this is it! Time to play again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2004, 09:44 AM
Pro Rider
Default IT's ALIVE!!!

SWEEEEEEET, I am glad that you finally are happy with the set up. I could hardly stand getting excited to see that thing rip and have you tear it down again. LOL. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well you will have a place to stay if you want to come down. I will call you and let you know where we will be so you can find us.

I hope the wether is good I can stand some rain but we need some sun as well.

See you in the sand!!!!

Old 05-26-2004, 10:20 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default IT's ALIVE!!!

looks like raptor world is about to be turned upside down. was that a kit you put together or did you have to fab the kit. well i'm excited to hear how that thing does on the hill should be nothing short of exciting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2004, 11:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default IT's ALIVE!!!

congrats!

If it is anything like Scooby's then EVERYTHING thier will have its hands full.

bigger.

Old 05-26-2004, 01:10 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default IT's ALIVE!!!

would love to see some video and pics or even a breakdown of what u had to do to make it all work

Quick Reply: IT's ALIVE!!!