Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Need Mod Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2001, 02:51 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey I am wandering what mods I can do to hipe up my 400EX cause I wanna race MX and SX. Heres What Im thinking about......Cam,EldeBrock carb, supertrapp exhaust,K&N Air Filter, Jets, Splitfire plugs, DG Front bumper, DG head to toe skid plate, A Arm guards, Kill Switch. Anyone have any comments about my mods I want to get?

Old 05-31-2001, 05:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

I see nothing wrong with your ideas,but you might want to invest in some aftermarket shocks,+2 A-arms,and a wider aftermarket axle for mx.

Old 05-31-2001, 06:04 PM
Pro Rider

I would definately invest in aftermarket aarms and suspension. It will improve you on the track more than more power will.

Old 05-31-2001, 06:17 PM
Range Rover

well i think the edelbrock carb i a good idea i have one on my ex and it rips it is really easy to install and tuning is so simple. it adds a lot of torque and acceleration and it puts out on the top too i have a fmf hi-flo header and megamax silencer and k&n filter both add a lot of power i would say with my mods i listed my motor puts out at least 34hp i have all the dg skid plates too and the perform well but the swing arm skid hangs low but it does work great well i hope i helped