Arctic Cat Side By Sides Talk about all the Arctic Cats, Sport and Utility

Textron Releases New Prowler Pro

Old 06-17-2018, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

All I can do is comment from personal experience.

I owned a Honda ATV but never a Honda Vehicle. I pray that my Kawasaki holds up as well as it did. I have zero interest in anything that Honda builds today.

I'v had two Polaris's and like I said I'll never own one. Do their RZRs come standard with onboard fire extinguisher systems yet?

I hope the new AC does well.

If I bought a new ATV today I'd buy another Kawasaki 750i Brute Force. Another blue one. The only complaint I have is its pretty darned thirsty. LOL

Old 06-17-2018, 05:19 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by greg74
At this point, the new models I believe generally are all similar in reliability. Polaris has gotten a bad rap for hot exhausts melting plastic but I think they finally got that resolved. That issue has been overly exaggerated for years. In the end, it comes down to personal preference. Its just like buying a new truck. The old argument of Ford vs Chevy vs Ram. Any of them is a great choice. Nissan Titan and Toyota Tundra too. There's really no wrong answer. Buy what you like. One isn't really better than the rest.

That's pretty much true. The difference for me is Arctic and Polaris employ thousands of people where I am originally from and elsewhere. Polaris is now one of the 500 largest companies in the US - and that was before they bought out a huge boat manufacturer. Companies like Ford & GM employ not only tens of thousands of Americans but just as importantly support millions of retirement funds across the country. Anyone who has any sort of 401K probably has money in these companies.