ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Arctic Cat (https://atvconnection.com/forums/arctic-cat/)
-   -   The Minnesota riding & hunting thread (https://atvconnection.com/forums/arctic-cat/229489-minnesota-riding-hunting-thread.html)

weez440 01-31-2006 08:22 PM

Get together in Minnesota??

I thought i would bring this up beings there is so many of us that live in minnesota in here to see if anyone would be interested in getting together this summer in eveleth or something and go riding at the atv park there maybe i dunno in july/august. just thinking out loud cause i planned on doing this anyways and it would be kinda fun to ride with some of yall beings we chat on here be nice to make memories to talk about. anyways let me know what yall think

BlueOne 02-04-2006 11:56 AM

Where are you from weez440? ever been up to the Gilbert atv park,alot of good riding. over 1200 a. It's a good thought!and hope you enjoy Minn.

v2rider 02-04-2006 02:25 PM

I would be game for that also. Sounds like a blast. Just need to know when and where.

weez440 02-05-2006 02:05 PM

sorry blue one i meant to say the atv park in gilbert not eveleth even though they are right next door to each other and no i haven't been there yet and have been itching to go there. and i live in roseau so there really isn't any atv trails around here the ones we did have the dnr are bound and determined to close down so we got gravel roads lots and lots of gravel roads lol. i am thinking in say august cause it is really nice out and seems like we get less rain in august then we do earlier in the summer.

Catterman 02-06-2006 12:42 AM

You can count me in! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

95wolv 02-06-2006 10:29 AM

I've never been up in that area,either, except to ride sleds in winter, sounds like it could be a lot of fun, I've never met anyone from the forum yet, I would be good to put faces on all the imaginative names we have here !!! Keep this updated, and lets turn this into a multi state get together up north.

User492 02-06-2006 12:08 PM

weez, I'd like to go but may have to wait 'til next year. I'd be more interested in riding from Four Town up to your neck of the woods.

Catterman 02-06-2006 10:08 PM

Hey weez, I just thought of a guy I know who is from Roseau, Nate Gustufson. (sp?) He was a few years behind me at Concordia and we both were on the track and XC team. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BlueOne 02-06-2006 10:24 PM

Hey DEEDAWG where is Four Town, looks like some nice land that you have there!

BlueOne 02-06-2006 10:31 PM

They were talking about enlargeing the park up to 3600 ac. some steep hills but good trails for everone,then good state trails not that far away,alot of places to stay.Go to atvam and check it out!