Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

texas ac owners: texas sized ride!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2001, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good evening fellow ac riders from texas. how about we get together and show the rest of the nation what a texas sized atv ride is all about. all i want to know is where ya are and what ya ride.
actually if some of you northern boys want to join in that would be even better--texas is big enough for all of us. no date has been set as of yet and location is possibly to be somewhere around edna, texas--if that is ok with dakotart. i don't know if other atv brand owners will be allowed to partake but i'm sure we could work something out if we could keep fightin' words to a minimum and just unite in our most common bond--we are all atv addicts from texas.
just bring your atvs and thirst for adventure but, please, leave the guns at home unless they are permanently attached to your cat.

what do ya think of that?????

texascat

Old 03-19-2001, 11:05 PM
Trailblazer

I wish I lived(Maine) close enough to go.Heck, there is still two feet of snow on the ground. More due in Friday. Good times to be had in Texas.

Old 03-19-2001, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

I have a 4 day weekend coming up in April on the 13th-16th. I know it is Easter but it is a good time. I also have a three day weekend on April 27th-29th. That is Fiesta weekend here in san Antonio. For people interested just post it up here and I'll make a list. There are plenty of places to meet up around the area. Gonzalez, Yoakum, Morales, Seguin, and Edna are all along the way. I like the sound of this. Drop a line and lets work this out.

Dakota R/T
eeyore@texas.net

Old 03-20-2001, 11:05 AM
Range Rover

You guys just go ahead and decide, I think either weekend will work but I do need to do some more checking. Sounds like a great time and we will make it happen.

Old 03-20-2001, 11:08 AM
Range Rover

Win3855:
I am really sorry about all the snow on the ground. I hate to tell you this but today in the big city of Waco, Tx there is not a cloud in the sky and its 70 degrees. Just be a snowbird like alot of other people from up north. Come down here for a couple of months and bring the CAT! You can go home when the snow melts.

Old 03-20-2001, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider

what about allowing other atv brand owners to join in, should we or shouldn't we? if anyone picks a fight we can just take four cats, attach a chain to each arm and leg, and quarter him like they used to do in the middle ages--just thought i'd add some dark redneck humor. with plenty of prior notice, i can be free most any weekend. i thought it would be a good idea to have it during the wee days of summer vacation which would allow us plenty time to plan. Proper Planning Prevents **** Poor Performance (the 6 p's of planning to the layperson)

email me at highcaliberdist@hotmail.com

texascat

Old 03-20-2001, 11:11 PM
Trailblazer

On my way.Darn,work says no.

Old 03-21-2001, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider

Wow...TEXASCAT, waco4whlr, and myself. I say we take up a collection for win3855 and fed ex him and his cat down here. Any date looks good right now. June 2-4 is also a good possibility for me. Fishing nearby Lake Texana could a good adventure too. More ideas? More riders? 3 lonely Texas Cat guys is all we can find? TEXASCAT, bring your polaris nephews(Huey, Duey, Luey). Beside we need someone to go "snipe" hunting!

dakotart

Old 03-21-2001, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

interesting name, are you alluding to the .38-55 winchester rifle cartridge?

texascat

Old 03-21-2001, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider

hey guys, i just posted the info on the ride on the polaris forum. i hope that was a good call.

Quick Reply: texas ac owners: texas sized ride!!!!!