ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   ATC 3-Wheelers (https://atvconnection.com/forums/atc-3-wheelers/)
-   -   dumbest ting done on a trike (https://atvconnection.com/forums/atc-3-wheelers/214026-dumbest-ting-done-trike.html)

TecateKtx250lover 08-18-2005 08:48 PM

dumbest ting done on a trike

whats is the stoopidest thing youve done on your trike

ATC250Rider 08-18-2005 10:23 PM

the dumbest thing i've ever done on a trike? me and a couple budies rode a three person wheelie on my 250sx in the middle of the road once. it didn't come up very far(or easy), and it didn't stay up for more than twoo hundred feet(if that). as a group that was the dumbest. i was hittin' some nice jumps with the sx. its about 4 feet from base to tip, and its pretty steep. it lands really hard, so i don't do it often. i actually destroyed a lower shock bearing doing that. i'm not a real crazy rider. i'm pretty mellow.

ACFreerider 08-18-2005 10:56 PM

not much on it. Sank why to much into it though. Baught it for 700$ and put $700 into things breaking and now it sits seized up in a shed until I get bored enough to fix it. oh just remembered I jumped it when i had the windshield on it (only on for a week took off right after) and just about broke my nose.

TecateKtx250lover 08-18-2005 11:23 PM

haha...thats awsome about the wheelie yall had goin....me i try to stay smart on a trike most of the time but i was alone down on the trails and i thought i have no one stoping me from going fast well i am on a honda big red and the thing dosent make sharp turns come to think of it, it pretty much dosent turn at all cause its fat front tite but like i was sayin i decided to go show a kind of cork screw hill and there was a stump and i just hit it too fast and fliped it over...now here i am with my knees up by my head and my feet on the seat so i push it with my legs and get it up right and i finally get it back on 3 wheels and ill tell you when youve got adreniine in your system things that would seem relly hard arnt to hard cause i pushed it up with an ease and stood up made sure the trike was ok cause thats all i was worried about..and i start itching and i fell in a big pile of itch weed and i had it EVERY WHERE and ive got long hair lol well a buntch of stickers stick to my hair and im rippin my hair out and itching so i jump on my trike And im Haulin Through the trails to get home i leave the big red in my front yard and run to the door take off my cloths and run to the shower....long story short the trike was ok and i sprained my toe and my ankle but everythings cool now

lorenzo 08-19-2005 03:16 AM

when i was like 10, (1985) i was in glamis riding my new 86 200X, (should have kept it) that i graduated to from a 125m. i was still getting use to the whole mechanics of the bike and was "hot doggin" it near wash 4 by the trax. i lost it a little and veered off the road and up the side of the traxx. i used my left leg to push myself down while i held the clutch. when i thought it was safe, i let go of the clutch (Thinking i was cleaver, i ideled it high because i wanted to go faster) well my left foot was still planted on the floor so the bike took me under. i chased the bike down and went back to camp. my dad then asked if i had crashed again and i said no. i wish i had a mirror because i had a tire print across my chest. i tried to say i picked the front end up but finally admitted what had happened... cant wait for the season to start again!

dirtyharry 08-19-2005 06:02 PM

Short story : I was riding a wheelie on my 200s in fith gear i might add i was kneeling ont he seat and i was gonna set it down when i hit a small hole, and i flew over the handle bars landing farther than my three wheeler which rolled a few times. I walked it off so i was pretty happy and lucky

SCOOTER200e 08-19-2005 11:34 PM

Well I'd have to say trying to go up a hillclimb! My nephews on their 4-wheelers did it so I tried. I got all the way to the top when it sank in and got a hole lot of bite. Needless to say I went over backwards all the way down the hill - with my wheeler hitting me on the way down. I got a nasty gash on my right eyelid which needed 12 stiches to closeup. That's my stupidest thing done.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

TecateKtx250lover 08-20-2005 01:11 AM

were ya leanin forward hope that never happens to me on my big red ...hey how do you like your big red

mywifesquad 08-20-2005 09:41 AM

Same thing I did almost every time I rode one. Its probubly been 10-15 yrs since i rode one.But, Since i ride dirt bikes only I would put my foot out in a corner because I would only see one tire in front of me. My buddies would always seem to enjoy watching.

SCOOTER200e 08-22-2005 09:53 AM

I was leaning forward but when Buckshot Mudders dug in it went over. I love my Big Red - I traded a junk snowmobile for it. I've had it for 6yrs. and never have gotton it stuck. I would like to hear from other Big Red owners ......