ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   ATC 3-Wheelers (https://atvconnection.com/forums/atc-3-wheelers/)
-   -   Sorry fellow trikers (https://atvconnection.com/forums/atc-3-wheelers/259056-sorry-fellow-trikers.html)

JkAss 02-05-2007 02:06 AM

Sorry fellow trikers

Well after 2 bad crashes, with several broken ribs and a bruised spleen, I had to let my baby go. It was hard to do. I just couldn't stop pushing it or myself to the limits of my ability, which I consider fairly good. I sold the 250R last night and bought a LTZ400 today. We'll see if 4 wheels and less power can keep me in one piece. Doubtful , but maybe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I will still check in here to help out whenever I can. Have fun!

Saleenster 02-07-2007 05:57 AM

Sorry fellow trikers

Originally posted by: JkAss
Well after 2 bad crashes, with several broken ribs and a bruised spleen, I had to let my baby go. It was hard to do. I just couldn't stop pushing it or myself to the limits of my ability, which I consider fairly good. I sold the 250R last night and bought a LTZ400 today. We'll see if 4 wheels and less power can keep me in one piece. Doubtful , but maybe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I will still check in here to help out whenever I can. Have fun!
Somebody got a nice trike. I dont read much on this forum anymore, but in the past, you have helped with some of my questions, both through PM and posting in the forums. I do understand though. I am in my mid 30's and 2 full days of riding pretty much puts me down for a couple days, and I am in good physical shape. Some of these new quads like the YFZ's and 700R's are like Lincoln's compared to the trike. Have fun with the LTZ, should treat you better

Cory

Faster250R 02-08-2007 12:50 AM

Sorry fellow trikers

Originally posted by: Saleenster

Originally posted by: JkAss
Somebody got a nice trike. I dont read much on this forum anymore, but in the past, you have helped with some of my questions, both through PM and posting in the forums. I do understand though. I am in my mid 30's and 2 full days of riding pretty much puts me down for a couple days, and I am in good physical shape. Some of these new quads like the YFZ's and 700R's are like Lincoln's compared to the trike. Have fun with the LTZ, should treat you better

Cory
Amen Cory! JKAss, Don't go away... Your wisdon is still need! I tried to get my buddy (a fellow "R" guy) to look at your bike. You can tell when someone cares and loves their machines... and you do yours.

I don't ride much either since the building the buggy, but I miss the wheeler when the sand is clean.

No more wrecks.!!!.. All the best!