ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   ATV Racing (https://atvconnection.com/forums/atv-racing/)
-   -   14 yr old wants to get into the racing seen... what type of racing and what quad is best... need info asap! (https://atvconnection.com/forums/atv-racing/127757-14-yr-old-wants-get-into-racing-seen-what-type-racing-what-quad-best-need-info-asap.html)

Speedy2222 12-02-2003 11:53 PM

14 yr old wants to get into the racing seen... what type of racing and what quad is best... need info asap!

Hey im 14 wanted to start racing... i was wondering mainly about flattrack and mx quad of coarse for flattrack which would b better??? im gonan b buyign a quad prolyl blaster or banshee for around 1900$$ the balster is already set for flattrack and im not sure about the banshee ok... so what do i need to get started and to persuaed my parents to dish out the chaching to buy me another quad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] can really use the help ya i said i would b buying it well... i LIED! lol is there ne money to win in it? i only got a few months on a quad but ppl tell me i ride lei ak pro [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] u know what means [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

ORANGE400exRACER 12-03-2003 03:16 AM

14 yr old wants to get into the racing seen... what type of racing and what quad is best... need info asap!

Keep that spirit up. Go with the blaster. Ben Jackson and Mark kendall both started of on blasters. Good Luck.

Speedy2222 12-03-2003 09:04 AM

that aint spirit that's caffine

z250freak 12-03-2003 05:54 PM

lol. Im starting to race next summer to at a local track. Im 13 and have a z250. I would just race for fun though.

SuzukiZ250Kid 12-03-2003 07:14 PM

the Blaster would be a really good choice for you. It will be really good for flat-track, but I'm not really sure how good it will do with MX. But there are plenty of mods. to make it go faster.

hondaracer305 12-03-2003 07:48 PM

Get a banshee, all you need (besides money) is the obviuos, extended a arms, extended axle, nerfs, lowering kit, tt tires, Pipes, and that pretty much sums it up (prolly nothing you didnt know),a banshee w/ pipes will respond great on a surface such as flat track that you will be riding on. Look at how well the banshees do at Pikes Peak, they had faster times than every vehicle out there.

Speedy2222 12-09-2003 09:19 PM

well.... the balster is a flat track only quad and im about 5-10 6 ft with boots and about 180 so ya know... i gain about 30 lb's in summer(muscle)

z250freak 12-13-2003 01:53 PM

30lbs! All muscle, ae you sure?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

matt2490 12-13-2003 08:00 PM

30lbs??? you must have guns like ahnold. lol.

Speedy2222 12-14-2003 10:11 PM

in arnold's voice i can crush you liek a bug yeah it is cuz in winter i get lasy and eat ALOT! and in summer i eat evne LESS!and GAIN MORE!!! w8