ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

What does?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2002, 09:13 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WHat does TT stand for? Flat Track? I think i got the rest down. XC-CrossCountry MX-MotoCross ST-Short Track. Any others that i didn't mention?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-19-2002, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it stands for Tourist Trophy. You can check on atvaonline.com they have all kinds of different info on racing, tracks, schedule, and some history and definitions.

Old 06-20-2002, 09:35 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I second Adam, Tourist Trophy is what I have always heard. The name dates back to before the days of MX and true dirt bikes. Just some food for thought, the most famous TT is not even on dirt. Its the Isle of Man. If you've ever seen the highlights of this, its unreal. Man is a small island off of England and they use the main road around the island for the race course. The 2 hour review was on The Speed Channel 2 weeks ago.