ATV riding on public secondary roads Does your state allow it

An ATV for my wife -- is this a bad plan?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2017, 09:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I've owned everything from a Honda Recon up to the Brute Force 650 I have now. While I like the power and speed of the bigger displacement machines, the smaller quads are definitely fun too. I think eventually she will want to ride in places other than around the neighborhood. The small size makes for quite a nimble machine in tight trails. And a lot less weight to muscle around too, even without power steering. And for a smaller rider they are a better fit ergonomically. They tend to really sip fuel too so you can go pretty far on a tank.

Old 10-06-2017, 07:58 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by greg74
I've owned everything from a Honda Recon up to the Brute Force 650 I have now. While I like the power and speed of the bigger displacement machines, the smaller quads are definitely fun too. I think eventually she will want to ride in places other than around the neighborhood. The small size makes for quite a nimble machine in tight trails. And a lot less weight to muscle around too, even without power steering. And for a smaller rider they are a better fit ergonomically. They tend to really sip fuel too so you can go pretty far on a tank.
I hope she likes it.