ATV Videos Post and view entertaining videos running the gammut from spectacular crashes to crazy stunts to everything else involving a quad.

Honda trx 700 xx high speed trail riding

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 01:44 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He is right to an point those roads are hard on the tyres but there is a reason why i dont go straight to the tracks is if the ranger or cops chase me i can get distance and speed between us . Having a 4x4 and trailer sitting out near by it would not take them long to work it out
The rangers dont mind you riding in most areas but the sand quarry areas just keep growing and the boundries more sketchy. The cops dont like us riding down shoulders or crossing roads .

But some people are funny like that ,got nothing nice to say .
Cant wait for the dirt drags on the 8th of december i work in mining 14 days on 7 off so it my only oppertunity to go bikes, camcorder, gopro and the missus will all be packed in 4x4 the day before

Old 10-25-2013, 10:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

Awesome vid bud. ***** of steel sir. Do you think you'd be in a wheelchair right now if you would have hit that tire on a solid axle quad?

Old 10-26-2013, 06:17 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by bansheephreak
Awesome vid bud. ***** of steel sir. Do you think you'd be in a wheelchair right now if you would have hit that tire on a solid axle quad?
Solid axle yes ,I have cleared large objects like that but 10kph not at 130 kph .

I should be dead but the xx suspension has saved me again recently when I fell with my xx 4 storeys off a sand pit ledge at 60 kph and stayed with the quad all the way down which saved my life for sure .
I bent the right side rims on impact and blew the tyres clean off the rims and bottomed out the shockys rims dug into the dirt threw me over the bars bruising and tearing cartilage in my knee the xx rolled over the top of me and back onto its wheels and broke 2 ribs and a punchered lung as it went.
I rode it back to my car 12km sitting on the left nerf bar loaded it on the trailer and drove another 10 km home and put the xx away and got in the the shower and started coughing up all the blood in my right lung that`s when I told the wife its time to go to hospital .
You can see the ledge I came off in my you tube sand pit vid it is the high wall right in the middle of the pit. you tube channel "GRIGGSYXX"

Old 10-28-2013, 12:57 AM
Weekend Warrior

So some of that riding finally caught up with you. It sounds expensive to have that much fun. I've only had one break. Not nearly the story though. It happened on my 660 Raptor after a little excessive alcohol consumption when I was feeling no fear.

Old 10-28-2013, 07:45 AM
Weekend Warrior

Yeah it slowed me down for 3 months but I am back in the saddle and taking my 120hp raptor 660 to the dirt drags on November 9th .