ATV Videos Post and view entertaining videos running the gammut from spectacular crashes to crazy stunts to everything else involving a quad.

LT Murray Wildlife Area | Washington State

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 09:35 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT Murray Wildlife Area | Washington State

Video about our ride yesterday at the LT Murray Wildlife area here in Washington State. Saw some elk on the ride. Unfortunately, they were small on the GoPro footage. By the time I had my camera out, they were gone.

Old 05-30-2014, 12:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

Well this forum may be on my short list. You had over 80 views and not one person took the time to make a statement about your video. Well I will.I enjoyed it greatly.My type of riding.I hope some others will be more polite and make a complement when it is due.You spent time and effort on this and I would like to say "Thank You" for a well done job.Their are other sites that would appreciate your efforts more than this one, Ken

Old 05-30-2014, 12:38 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Great video, Clay! I like how you integrated being a good steward of the sport. All too many go ripping by horses, dusting walkers, and bikers. Good to see the kind of respect that gives ATVer's a good name.

Old 06-01-2014, 10:17 AM
Range Rover

Thanks Ken and Moosehenden. We're heading back there next weekend for some more riding on the other roads. Video will follow. I know that I greatly enjoyed the ATVTV Adventure videos, but I can't find anyone else doing them. So, we thought we'd start doing them for our trails up here.

Old 06-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

Sounds like a plan to me. On the topic of riding, I may step on someones toes but racing the engine spinning the tires through mud repeatedly makes little or no sense to me.I will agree that at times it is required to go through mud during the ride This is hard on equipment as well as being loud on the ears.
Taking a ride with your tent in toe, sitting around the camp-fire having a pull of ole stump-blower is what appeals to me.The morning smell of bacon cooking and fresh coffee can really make the trip a success.
Some people seem to miss the point.I bought my Polaris to ride, to get me from point A to point B and back reliably and safely.
The faster a person rides the less he is able to see.Tunnel vision takes over.
Being 58 years old may be a contributing factor to my point of view however, this is how I feel, JMO,, Ken