ATV Videos Post and view entertaining videos running the gammut from spectacular crashes to crazy stunts to everything else involving a quad.

Just Gonna Let the Girlfriend Drive the ol RZR 1000

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 03:34 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Just Gonna Let the Girlfriend Drive the ol RZR 1000

You may note from the still-shot the stream of sand flowing from this guy's helmet as a potential spoiler for how teaching his girlfriend to drive his side-by-side turned out.

https://atvconnection.com/articles/v...rzr-1000-fail/

Old 04-20-2017, 01:56 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That looks like the kind of crash that you can walk away from with nothing hurt but your pride. I've had sand in my helmet before but not a stream of it like that. It's a good thing he was wearing goggles.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:37 PM
Back Country Explorer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yet another speed related crash that was totally avoidable. In the factory we train by teaching safety, then quality, and finally speed with more experience. New folks can't be expected to handle a $20k RZR at speed with no experience.

David

Old 04-20-2017, 10:59 PM
Moto Psycho

Yep, totally avoidable. Cranking the steering wheel at speed is never a good idea no matter what you're driving. I had a couple of bad experiences in an SUV that taught me that.

Old 04-21-2017, 07:14 PM
Back Country Explorer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You are right Mr. Jumbo: I'm getting better on my Can Am at 12 hours experience. I take it slow and easy while I'm a "student driver". I'm practicing hard braking and putting some body english into my turns. I'm sure you could run circles around me with your experience. It takes seat time to get competent.

We had a young teenage girl killed in a RZR about a month ago here in Colorado. Totally avoidable. Generated sad and bad ATV press.

The young folks in the here video are very lucky indeed no one was hurt.

David

Old 04-21-2017, 10:46 PM
Moto Psycho

I don't ride nearly as much as I used to so I always feel like I'm out of practice. Some people get kind of cocky when they have more experience and that can cause accidents too. Everyone needs to be careful and know the capabilities of themselves and their machines no matter how much experience they have. Hopefully she just learned something about limits.