Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

New to atv world, need help please...

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 01:29 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to atv world, need help please...

Hi everyone, I’m happy I found this forum cause from what I see it is very well mantained and members are very helpful. My name is Emanuel and im 26… I drive motorcycles since 16, but I’m completely new to the atv world. I want to but one both for offroading fun and also for commuting. I live in malta – europe, it is a very small island so it is a very good and a feasible means of transport to go to work. What I have in mind to buy is either a “Kasea Skyhawk 250” or a “Kymco Mongoose 250”. Here in Malta they are approx the same price, so that is not a problem. I’ve searched all over the net, but didn’t found how much fuel consumption they use. Also I found that the max power of the mongoose is 18hp but I don’t know of the other… Also the kasea is 5 speed, whilst the other is automatic, however I don’t know the pros and cons of this.
GUYS ANY HELP on what to buy would BE VERY VERY appreciated… Thanks, manuel…

Old 03-04-2005, 01:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

Afterall, what i need to know is which one is the most durable and reliable since i don't have much knowledge in this field... thanks again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Sorry Gomu I dont know anything about the quads you listed. Be patient and maybe some one in here has some info on them. Have you tried the search on this forum for the listed quads?? If your thread gets lost, just go in and bump it back to the top a few times. I did find this website and this one if they are of any help.

Old 03-05-2005, 01:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks very much MR Dumass... Hope someone with some experience on these brands will contact me. Thanks again mate...