Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

w ATV Have girlfriend co-sign the credit card

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 07:12 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default w ATV Have girlfriend co-sign the credit card

If your buying a new ATV on the mfg's credit card talk ur girlfriend into adding her name on the credit card too. For the first 3 months don't make any payment, in that time break up with ur girlfriend and be honest telling her you used her and you don't love her anymore cause she will be mad at you anyhow cause the credit card co will start billing her for the ATV instead of billing you, next she will go to the dealer crying in tears and asking the dealer if there is anything they could do, the dealer can't do nothing, she will end up making the payments cause she don't wanta ruin her credit and you get the new ATV for free, and don't worry about her, you can get another girlfriend. This happens all the time, ask any dealer.

Old 05-20-2006, 08:45 AM
Pro Rider

Wow that was a great post. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Sounds like a tutorial of how to end up in small claims court.

Old 05-20-2006, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider

what a great display of love and another way to abuse women...i hope you really dont think that will work... YOUR name is on the card too, you will be dragging down your credit as well. Good thinking for the future... Remember, this is how it works - they will look for YOU first, then her since she is the co-borrower, or co-signer.

plus smart girls would not do this and if they did, they would have someone like their angry dad or brother come over and pick the quad up in the presence of the law, or they will send a repossesser out to get the quad and most of those guy pack heat and have full cooperation with the law to get it from you. real smart man, real smart. plus, once your plot finally comes out, you will face charges of credit theft among other things and may have to pay fines, go to jail, or both and court costs, attny fees, etc. if you did this, i hope its all the above, and the dad and/or brother whips your @ss.

would you want it to happen to you?

Old 05-20-2006, 05:59 PM
Pro Rider

the girlfriend won't go to the trouble of legal action against you, they can't repossess it if its locked up inside a building on ur property, the girlfriend has to go to the trouble of paying for a lawyer and getting a court order against you, she won't do it, if the girlfriend is serious and she starts legal action all the guy has to do is make up to her tell her he's sorry and tell her he still is in love with her awwww sweety im sorry, my mind was not thinking right and I was afraid to tell you I didn't have the money and I was afraid of losing you, :::::sniff::::: awwww give me a kiss, oh sweety I love you, awwww then you have her fooled for another 3 months ha ha ha ha they all fall for that musshy stuff it never fails

Old 05-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider
Sound advice there. "Hey, watch this........"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: MotoF150
the girlfriend won't go to the trouble of legal action against you, they can't repossess it if its locked up inside a building on ur property, the girlfriend has to go to the trouble of paying for a lawyer and getting a court order against you, she won't do it, if the girlfriend is serious and she starts legal action all the guy has to do is make up to her tell her he's sorry and tell her he still is in love with her awwww sweety im sorry, my mind was not thinking right and I was afraid to tell you I didn't have the money and I was afraid of losing you, :::::sniff::::: awwww give me a kiss, oh sweety I love you, awwww then you have her fooled for another 3 months ha ha ha ha they all fall for that musshy stuff it never fails

So basically what you are saying is that you're a real ***.

Old 05-20-2006, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider

I was just giving advice to guys that want an ATV and can't afford it. I live in a college town this happens all the time, women will do anything to please a man so its smart for the guy to take advantage of it, the guy uses her in other ways so whats the difference in using her to buy something you want? I bet you guys know other guys that the wife or the girlfriend makes way more money than the man does and she rewards him by buying him an expensive ATV or motorcycle, I know women that make $30 per hour as Nurses or over $100K per year as CPA's, money for a new ATV is nothing to them. I know its more enjoyment for any man to be away from his wife or girlfriend and ride his ATV all day.

Old 05-20-2006, 09:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider

You are a dispicable human being and I hope you rot in hell sooner than later.

Trending Topics

Old 05-20-2006, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

someday you will agree with me when ur wife or girlfriend runs off with another man, you will find out women only care about themselves and care nothing about you, you will feel better and happier when you do it to her first before she ends up doing it to you. They are thoughtless creatures that will put themselves first before their own kids and husbands and she will lead you on for years and years making you think she cares for you. All im doing is giving good advice and worry about yourself and never feel selfish about it, buy that expensive ATV now!

Old 05-20-2006, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider
Sound advice there. "Hey, watch this........"

Methinks that there is a lot more going on here than just buying an ATV.

Moto, sorry to hear that you've obviously been screwed over. Time to move on.

Jaybee

Old 05-20-2006, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider

Don't we have moderators around here to help screen some of the riff raff. Grow up sonny. You will one day be dealt a righteous blow by natural selection. Good luck. You will need a good attorney.

Quick Reply: w ATV Have girlfriend co-sign the credit card