Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

Dont know what quad to get

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 12:56 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dont know what quad to get

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: sjbr549

go to the video section and watch the dirty footage video let me know who makes it to the end</end quote></div>

That video is almost 3 years old, and there were several ATV's that made it through.

Old 10-16-2007, 03:38 PM
Pro Rider

doesn't anybody teach the new riders to jump off when it starts to roll over. one of the first things taught around here.it's not if you roll one it's when you roll one

Old 10-16-2007, 03:51 PM
Got Milk!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: sjbr549

doesn't anybody teach the new riders to jump off when it starts to roll over. one of the first things taught around here.it's not if you roll one it's when you roll one</end quote></div>

You are the most insensible person in the world. A young human life was lost and you come up with this moronic statement? You have no idea what happened or the circumstances that were going on. He wasn't inexperienced either; he had that same ATV for over 3 years.

Have you ever fallen off anything, bike, ATV, skateboard, etc? Sometimes when you "go to jump off" as it starts to roll your body momentum will only allow you to jump off one way, and if the bike, ATV, etc. is going the same direction there is nothing you can do about it and it will hit you.

Old 10-16-2007, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider

yes i have fallen off always been able to kick away though maybe i'm lucky that way. i'm truly sorry for the loss. insensible maybe.but i'm truly sick and tired of people blaming other things for a persons judgement.i lost an uncle working in a construction site on an interstate. concrete barriers and all. a woman drove through traffic control around the barriers. killed my uncle and another man. she lost her license for 5 years that's it for killing two people. am i blaming the car for it. NO. she made the choice to try to get one more car ahead inline. if it's your time to go it's your time NOTHING can change it.

Old 10-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Got Milk!

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I never once said my cousin wasn't at fault for the crash, each person is in charge of their own life.