Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

my bigbear and the dealership

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2000, 09:50 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe some of you'll have read the post that I put in this form about the shifting problems I've had with my big Bear and also about the wheels and tires I had ordered from the dealership when I bought the unit. I took the big Bear over to the dealership today. they made some adjustments to the clutch and the shifter linkage and they got it working much better not has good as my Honda's but I'm satisfied. I also talked to the parts manager about the wrong wheels and tires that were on the unit. I showed him the pictures that I had when I made the purchase. he agreed that there had been a mistake made on there part.
to my surprise he is going too order the ITP chrome with black center wheels and the triclaw magnum tires for no charge and do a exchange with me on the other wheels and tires.now you can't beat that for COUSTOMER SATISFACTION!
I would like to apologize for my bad remarks about cycle specialties,they have been very fair with me concerning this matter. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new ATV. they will definitely be getting my business in the future!

A VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER!
JOE GRAY/TRICLAW