CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

WARNING!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2003, 05:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WARNING!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!

I hate to hear that anilator. Some times you get kicked in the "knutz". Take him to court and get justice. Hopefully he will be man enough to foot the bill that the judge gives him. He can correct his screw ups fairly cheap so it is hard to figure out why he want do it. I had thought he was a cool dude but his true colors are showing and they are not red,white and blue.

Old 08-20-2003, 05:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

THANKS FELLAS, it sucks to know there are con- artists mechanics like this...

I have talked with my lawyer about this and he says i have a strong leg to stand on, he has to talk to another lawyer about this who is more familliar with this type of situation...but im still out a bike and have been for 6 months because of this little weasle..

From what i heard recently, from someone else that had been ripped off by SAM also, and they said he might not have any legs to stand on when they are done with him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Such violent people out there, he must have ruined someone elses life too....CARMA is a beeaaatch

I just hope i can save someone else from going through the hell that this has put me through...

if anyone has any gears or stock crank and bearings or rod, let me know maybe we can work out some sort of deal

Old 08-20-2003, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider

Dude I am so sorry, this just stinks! I have kinda followed your situation hoping everything would work out.. Guess not, I really hope that Sam realizes how much this is going to hurt his credibility and his wallet. I would have thought that a professional business would step up to the plate and make it right for you. Sorry to hear of your misfortune but you can bet that allot of people will learn from your dealings with Sam and not make the same mistake. I guess he'll have to go shake down the kawasaki guys now..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2003, 11:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

What really makes me mad is that he has the B@lls to put the side/back view picture of my DS that he ruined on his new CHICKEN **** website that he is trying to lure people in to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!www.coeshowproducts.com/ds650.htm

HE not only cost me $4000 in re-build after re-build, and launched my entire motor, he rubs it in my face by useing my DS on his website like he contributed something to this bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] he didnt even ask me if he could put it there, its not a cherry looking bike or anything, but its just the f-n point...

IT should be called www.clownshow products..

Old 08-20-2003, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

wat a f***ing a$$hole, and i went 2 the xr50 part and its got the red alba ds, wtf?

btw wat kinda tires are those on the back? hoosier?

Old 08-20-2003, 11:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

those are his rear tires for his dyno... yeah hes even trying to front like he builds for ALBA...you should see this guy, he even looks like a little dueshbag ROBBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!WEASLE#&^#&^DEF@&U@&!#^%%$

i think there hoosiers, but i dont know, and if he told me they were I wouldnt believe him!!!LOL

Old 08-20-2003, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider

o ok, my bros buddies rebuilding a lt250r and hes got tires just like that but they say duro on the side, and i could never find them under the duro name, but i was look at my buddies dirt wheels rag, and they were on the back on a blaster n said hoosier on the side,
and i'm glad i decided to go for tracks for my ds in a few months, i was considering his kit, but sounds like a really dumb piece of ****, and az's rite, don't let him work on you lawnmower, dont think hes familar wit briggs n stratton engines [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2003, 11:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

I live near sams shop and this is standard practice for him. I grew up racing 600 micro sprints at my local dirt track, and up there same stuff motor after motor, oil on the track, rods hanging out the bottom end and people still go back for more. I guess car drivers just think bad parts, over reving, or going to lean was the cause. I went up to the race track about 2 weeks ago and was talking to some old friends, one said that sam built his last 600 f3 and it blew siting to go on the track,and the cause recycled parts every thing from the head gasket to main bearings. so just be careful, theirs lots of engine builders.

Old 08-21-2003, 01:16 AM
Range Rover

Good looking out. Thanks for the info.

Old 08-21-2003, 02:31 AM
Pro Rider

Man that sucks. If its any consolation he wont make a dime off me or anyone I know

Quick Reply: WARNING!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!