ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   CAN-AM (BRP) (https://atvconnection.com/forums/can-am-brp/)
-   -   Vegas ATV CYCLE SPORTS, BIG THEFT:There is a Reward (https://atvconnection.com/forums/can-am-brp/142386-vegas-atv-cycle-sports-big-theft-there-reward.html)

ANNIHILATER 03-08-2004 12:27 AM

Vegas ATV CYCLE SPORTS, BIG THEFT:There is a Reward

Quad Central 2 : (steve Abbott) Was changeing locations To his new wharehouse and he had loaded ALL of his parts and ACC. Into a large box trailer and It was Burglurized Last night...If anyone hears of ATV accesories Being sold for real cheap<

Some of Items that are stolen: 2 "Coats" RC 30 Tire Machines, Tools, Pistons,HMF Pipes, Handlebars etc. Tons of ATV ACCESORIES.

Steve Abbott is willing to give an ATV to someone who can give INFO to lead to the Thieves, BEWARE OF PURCHACING STOLEN PROPERTY!

Local Detectives are being contacted also.

If you have any Info you can reach Steve Abbott at Cell-210-0451 Or Pike @ 210-0089 They will give reward if you can help. Thanks In Advance.

sandbomber 03-08-2004 12:30 AM

Man I wish I could help from here, I hate when that happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Good luck

BigWaynester 03-08-2004 12:39 AM

DAM thieves! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] someone stole some of my stuff last week,(tools,money) nothing compared to this, but I know how he feels. I really hope they find these people, keep us posted.

ANNIHILATER 03-08-2004 12:40 AM

Sandbomber, Thanks, Ya never know.. Within days these parts could circulate to Florida.

I will put some eyes and ears out down here to help him, He sounded Like he was in shock (of course) W/ all that merchandise I dont think they will get away.

Bigwaynster, Sorry about your loss, STUPID THIEVES, THEY NEED AN OLD FASHION MOPPING ALONG W/ JAIL TIME.

bulldogz400 03-08-2004 05:16 PM

OMG thats horrible! I'll definetly keep my eyes and ears open, and do anything I can to help out.

BigDaddy331 03-08-2004 05:42 PM

That's a bad thing..... I hope that he gets some of the stuff back. Hope they catch the Bastage!

Vegas guys, keep a look out!

BigDaddy out!

atvaddict01 03-08-2004 06:40 PM

Theives suck! We need to start cutting their hands off . Good luck hope he gets his
stuff back.

bigben 03-08-2004 07:16 PM

If I helped catch a thief and somebody insisted on giving me a new quad for my "efforts," I hope I would have the self-restraint to ask for an LT80 or something.

1WickedDS 03-09-2004 02:13 AM

If what happened is real, I hope the theives get caught and strung up by the balls. The key word is "if" though. I dealt with Steve for long enough to know that it's not just possible, but likely, that he set the "burglury" up himself. If he is moving shops, it's most likely to a cheaper place. If he steps back to a cheaper place, it's most likely due to money trouble, if he admitts that or not. If he has money trouble, and a bunch of stuff gets stolen, I can promise you that he will collect a healthy insurance settlement.
I have watched him steal, sell, and then lie to his own sister/business partner. I've seen him take parts off of repair customers bikes, and sell them to other customers. My friend recovered his stolen bike from Steves shop, 3 years after it was stolen, but steve claimed to have no idea who's bike it was. {When would a shop have a bike in it and not know who's bike it was?} I know first hand that he has rented out repair customers bikes by telling the owners that the bike wasn't finished and he would have to keep it for the week-end{a business associate of mine found someone riding his bike at the MX track}.
I can't stand thieves, and truely hope they suffer if caught; but I have a feeling they will not be caught and if they are, they will roll over on Steve. Just don't be too quick to cry for him. JMHO

ANNIHILATER 03-09-2004 02:44 AM

1WickedDS-- Listen up, I dont know what dealings you have had with Steve.. If he has ripped you off that Sucks and it will come back to him one way or another... Im from Vegas and would feel compelled to inform others if there is stolen merchandise out there on the streets. If it is an inside job Im sure that will surface... If I thought it was an inside job from the get go I would not have posted anything..

SO unless you like to buy stolen merchandise, dont be so Quik to say im crying for him, Ive been dealing with Steve (for parts only, Tires and such) for about 6 years and I dont "know" him like you do( I have heard a few stories now)... I try to stay away from the drama, but in any situation if someone gets ripped off it is an unfortunate event.

If it is an inside job like you suggested, wouldnt this post help catch the "INSIDE" person or persons who could be linked to this whole mess ????????( I believe in carma just a tad) No matter what, If he has done something he shouldnt have it will catch up to him. And if Steve owes you you should go and get whatever it is, Cause I sure would.