CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sand Mt Utah this weekend= WOW!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2004, 03:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sand Mt Utah this weekend= WOW!!!

Allighty then!! So what up mario are you going to make it or what???? Let me know. I may have to alter my plans again but if everyonw is going to show I will make a Valiant effort![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He Matt, can you get your girl to bring some Eye Candy with her??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I need some serious distraction about now!!! LOL.

Old 06-21-2004, 04:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: Hightower
Annihilater - what gear were you taking off in, with that 17T sprocket? You had the best holeshot I've ever seen, you blew everybody away in the first few feet before the whoops ever started...

2nd gear launch 17-40 w/ no bog at all, I really need about 17-38. Thanks, I try to get the power to the ground.

Punisher-- the nos will be tested tomorrow night, I will start out w/ a safe 15 shot. When and if I go to Utah, I can get away w/ a 20 shot due to elevation. The system (I hope to God) will work good w/ my motor and hopefully will not blow up. So I will let ya know if I dont call you going postal. You know ill sacrafice a blown motor for 10 more bike lengths at least

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2004, 11:44 AM
Trailblazer

I have the top end on and the cam is dailed in .....

I should have it running this week ...... (next trip is oregon on july 12 ...)

I am excited to hear how the NOS works ..... You might have to use 3 gears rather than two with the nos ...

Old 06-21-2004, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider

Well if you guys are not going to come up and stay the weekend I am just going to go for the day on saturday with majorecho. Let us know as soon as you guys can so I can decide on what I am going to do. I hope you decide to come up and we can get some more riding in and I can get to see that beast run up the hill in the daytime.

I hope to have my tach in buy then as well so I can decide weather or not I need to change gears.

Old 06-21-2004, 11:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Sorry guys, My ds wont be ready till this weekend.. I wont be able to make this trip... We didnt want to rush through this project. I will be back soon.

Shane- Im hopeing to use all of them on a long hill. 300ft would be fun though.

Old 06-22-2004, 01:17 AM
Trailblazer

well thats a smart thing, I took a couple of weeks and just had fun working on my bike and doing it right. no point in rushing it. hope to catch up with you another time dave

Old 06-22-2004, 09:31 AM
Pro Rider

Ok, take your time and do it right the first time no sence in blowing that engine. Let us know if you decide to head back up and we will come down and tear it up with you.

Old 06-22-2004, 12:02 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

cpc, are you going down for a a day over the 4th?

Old 06-22-2004, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cpcpatriot
Annihilater
You dont want to run nos, then there is no way I can run with you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] let me know if you are coming and I will try and make it so you can have a bench mark again

Ltz yes I run the yellow yfz but it is silver flames and blue background, with the trimmed up plastic, have you ran against me or seen me run?
yeah I saw you run on either june 5th or may 29 on a saturday.. I was that slow jackas$ on a stock white z400 lol your fast
I saw you waste couple of stroker banshee. did you say you had nos? I heard you say sopmething about it at the dunes but looked all over for it on your quad... didn't know if you saw me or not

Old 06-22-2004, 06:34 PM
Trailblazer

KGB
the next official trip to our dunes is Labor day. I have alot of stuff going and need to focus on that for a little while. I will have a few trips down before but not until late August

LTZlightning
I have nos on my bike but I keep the bottle hidden, that way I can suprise the guys who dont know that I have it. I dont remeber bumping into you but if you see me down yell at me

Later Dave

Quick Reply: Sand Mt Utah this weekend= WOW!!!