CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

When did I sell ERBE parts??

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default When did I sell ERBE parts??

Say it was posted on another forum that I am using ATV Connection to sell my product, this of course is a again a untrue statement because I have no product,
I have listed all my sources to share on my own thought out dune build, I have done my own R/D work that I have shared on this forum.
I posted my build to share information for those of us on a tight budget and wish more performance from our quads.
Just for the record I have listed any and all custom parts by there MFG be it Web Cam, Millennium Tech, Ron Woods and so on. none of them are ERBE parts.
I have called my cams ERBE#01 or #02 cams based on I don't know what the hell to call them, in fact if you call Web and ask for ERBE cams to order , Web they will say ERBE who??
If any one what specs or contacts to venders just PM me and I'll share that info!

Old 07-11-2007, 02:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default When did I sell ERBE parts??

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] YIKES