ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   CAN-AM (BRP) (https://atvconnection.com/forums/can-am-brp/)
-   -   Vegas and Cali 4 stroke 300ft drags in Amargosa (https://atvconnection.com/forums/can-am-brp/172245-vegas-cali-4-stroke-300ft-drags-amargosa.html)

1BADRAPTOR 09-21-2004 09:33 PM

Vegas and Cali 4 stroke 300ft drags in Amargosa

It's all i got left, after that im starting over.....

BigDaddy331 09-21-2004 09:38 PM

Beech, just looked at your photos.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

and I'm talking about your gal and your machines, and your gal, and your gal, and your gal.......

did I just say that out loud????

From the looks of your hardware, you know what you are doing....... would love to crack a beer open with ya and bench race a little - cause that's as close as my bike will ever be to a real race with ya. Man, that's some sick hardware you're packin' and I'm NOT talken about your significant other.

By the way, email or PM me some of the good pics..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

DaBeechMan 09-21-2004 09:43 PM

Thanks for the compliments. Both types of my rides are a blast to ride...lol

My biggest bike and my newest honda arent on there, but they'd give ya a wood if ya saw them. Most of the pics are 1-2 years old and technology grows fast as does our machines...lol

BigDaddy331 09-21-2004 09:49 PM

There is so much wrong with that last post, I don't know where to begin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Yea, some REAL sweet machines. PLEASE update your pics. I'll try to get some of mine up in the next few days or so. You'll never miss me at Dumont. I'm the guy carrying his quad to the line (on my back).

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

1BADRAPTOR 09-21-2004 09:49 PM

I can vouch for the "bikes", there is a stable of them(Drag Bikes) and they are awsome, nothing compared to my 4-stroke..lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Man thos pics sonny, that there look good...

DaBeechMan 09-21-2004 09:51 PM

haha sam...working on a new bike now...you aint seen NOTHING yet.

1BADRAPTOR 09-21-2004 09:55 PM

Good luck on that, i have to talk to your dad, he wants to pick my brain in this 4-stroke thing he is working on..Tell him i will call him this week...you going out riding anytime soon..
did you hear about the rialto races this weekend i think...

DaBeechMan 09-21-2004 09:56 PM

the guy running the rialto race is kind of sketchy. He doesnt even follow a schedule and that is always a litle scary.

wshrdskin 09-21-2004 10:04 PM

Speak more of these Rialto races. That's in my back yard, might be interesting to see.

ANNIHILATER 09-21-2004 10:17 PM

Bigdaddy, how about the Pic I showed you this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]