CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont Video From Easter 05

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 05:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont Video From Easter 05

Great job on the vids. Both ds were moving.

Old 04-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Hey, that Raptor was moving along pretty well to. Just not as fast. I got the hole shot most all of the time tho. LOL

Old 04-01-2005, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SCOUNDREL
Uh...Larry, may I suggest next time you post video of you racing you make sure you WIN.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Nice video of those guys kicking you A$$ thou......lol
I hear ya there Don....I tried to talk Al into letting me win a race so i could get that on video. He said OK and we switched quads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Actually I have no problems with showing video of me winning or loosing. The only video i have or my bro David has. Is of us with all of you on this forum that we ride with. I guess i could show video of me beating some mild Banshees but why? I rather show me against proven fast DS's and Al's Sand Pig is well known in that department for quite a few years now.

Now with that said. David and I mostly battled back and forth Raptor build vs DS build to see who could out do who on the hill. I finally spent more money than David did and the out come was Im on top again for a little while. He just bought a new almost 1/2 mill house. So i think i'll be quicker then my real rival for some time. He's gotta be outa money aftter that purchase. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks Mike...She does handle real good with the ASR's with the +1 +1. I also run the high bend and and extended stem. Kinda like mild ape hangers...LOL Actually I think the reason it's easy to control the wheelie on the drag is cause My quad is so heavy. Stock weight plus some with the full skids and water and toe line in the six pack rack.

Old 04-02-2005, 02:07 AM
Pro Rider

I think that I may head out that way again in the next couple of weeks, that's to say if I can catch one more cool weekend....

Any plans for the near future?????

hey, last time we rode we had people bailing out on us. Guess the tuff hills got to them. Hell, you and I could have had a beer at the top. It was just plain fun for me.

In order for me to be as fast as you, Al and Mario, I'm going to have to install a jet pack on my A$$

Old 04-02-2005, 11:30 AM
Pro Rider

No problem with that...we ride with diff level of riders all the time. If we know it ahead of time we ride accordingly. Don't let that stop them from joining in on the next ride. The more the better. I just like to ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Fast or normal with Big hills or little hills is peach-ee wayno with me. If you find a break in the heat and decide to go let me know and if I can make it i'll certainly have that beer with ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2005, 01:38 PM
Pro Rider

I gotta move to Vegas or something...I live too far from Dumont to go often and you guys are killing me with this $h!t[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I did a day trip to Pismo last week which is fun but it just doesn't compare. With the sand season all but over now it looks like pismo for the remainder. If anybody is going there this summer let me know...I NEED TO RIDE!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-02-2005, 03:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JSsDS
I gotta move to Vegas or something...I live too far from Dumont to go often and you guys are killing me with this $h!t[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Guess that's why we didn't see you on this trip. We was wondering if you made it or not. I'm sure Larry and I will be at Pismo at least once this summer.

Old 04-02-2005, 11:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wshrdskin
Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Hey, that Raptor was moving along pretty well to. Just not as fast. I got the hole shot most all of the time tho. LOL
Sorry about that, yes the Raptor was running well!! Just hate saying out loud!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-03-2005, 12:19 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry about that, yes the Raptor was running well!! Just hate saying out loud!!
LOL...I know what ya mean. Just think how I felt everytime that Raptor beat me up the hill[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 04-03-2005, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

I'm sure Larry and I will be at Pismo at least once this summer
Great! Let me know.