CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont Video From Easter 05

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 08:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont Video From Easter 05

Here are some vids of Easter weekend at Dumont. DO me a favor and right click the links and save them to your puters please. That way you only use the bandwidth once. I have a lot of bandwidth but it does go fast. Thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Vegas650 vs Eaglecollector

Washrdskin Vegas650 Eaglecollector

I have one more to add that Shows Washrdskins son Justin on his Dads 686 joining in on the fun I'll get that one up here in a little bit.

Old 03-30-2005, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider

OK heres the one with Justin added to the fun

Vegas650 Eaglecollector Justin(Washrdskin's son)

Old 03-30-2005, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider

Good job, larry.

The pic. of the dash came out great too. Hope that's what Johnny was looking for.

Al

Old 03-30-2005, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

Nice vids thank you

Old 03-30-2005, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

Look's like you are running very strong Larry, in the videos it looks as Al was beating you out by about a bike or two at the top,true? Well looks like that is the end of the dune season for this year, if you guys make make a weekend trip sometime soon let me know I hope to make one trip out. ohh well i'll talk to you guys later.

Tom

Old 03-31-2005, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

Looks like the Sand Pig runs a little faster? Or is it rider size being the deciding factor? Just curious not trying to start any comotion.

Old 03-31-2005, 12:51 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks guys...

Hey Tom. Al has me by at least 3 quads most of the time. Once in a while I get a good run or maybe Al had a bad run and I can close the gap some.

Mike what up dude.
Yea your right Al's pig is quick for sure. There is a weight diff between the quads and between the riders. Al has lightned his up some. But not to much yet. Mine is in stock trim plus some. I even carry a 3lb tow line in the six pack rack. lol But that doesn't change the end results. The way I see it ya run what ya brung.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
We did swap quads for a run or two and the results were perty much the same. So I don't think the weight diff was that much. I think i could have done better with a gearing change. I was running 15/40 and should have been 16/40. Regardless though I was very happy. Last time I raced Al was on the stage 3 and he was so far ahead of me all I could see was sand. Like Sam said in another thread Im just happy when I can ride and not break[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] lol

Old 03-31-2005, 11:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Alls I know is Larrys quad picked up a bunch from our races when he was a stage 3. The trick appears to be keeping them running. Hopefuly we'll both have better luck in that department from now on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-01-2005, 12:09 PM
Pro Rider

When I raced Larry (w/juice NOT running), he was fast. I know how fast Al is now, so LARRY is getting real quick. Goes to show you that cc's aren't everything though.... Al must have some snake oil in that thing.

Larry, I really like how your quad looks in the controll department. Looks as if you can really control the wheelie/weight distribution during the drag.

LOOKS real nice.

Glad you are back up and running.

Old 04-01-2005, 04:31 PM
Pro Rider

Uh...Larry, may I suggest next time you post video of you racing you make sure you WIN.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Nice video of those guys kicking you A$$ thou......lol

Quick Reply: Dumont Video From Easter 05