CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

New Bomb Sport

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2005, 06:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Bomb Sport

As many times as ive wrecked im glad its overbuilt.

Old 04-14-2005, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

I am with bigger on this one. the over enginered ds is the reason you are comfortable all day long. I love the fat seat. and weight is part of reason for plush ride. I do like to ride my yfz. but I am not getting rid of my ds. after my big bones[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] have been jared all day on the yfz. its so nice to get back on ds. its like flipping the foot rest up on the lazy boy. go ahead and make lastest. but, continue making the 650x for the big boned dudes. its all we got.

Old 04-14-2005, 07:21 PM
RXM
Trailblazer
Default New Bomb Sport

Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider
Look, I'm not here to force anyone to believe anything. You can look back a year form now and see what I have said was either truth, or B.S. I don't care.....I want people to speak up, that's my goal, that is what is happening, it gets things accomplished. I you want to go back to the 90's and have the 1 trick pony Banshee and that's it. Lets all turtle up and let them tell us what we want. That will be great, or maybe we can lett all the enviro-nuts, close up all our land so we can't ride....even better. Get it?

The Phantom....Believe the hype, stay tuned for me to be vindicated....
What happend to PhantomRider, He went from being very articulant to not even knowing how to spell????

Old 04-14-2005, 07:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default New Bomb Sport

Originally posted by: biggerisbetter
Its simple red-neck logic....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

bigger

If its simple red-neck logic, Then Im about as hillbilly as they get!!!LMAO

Old 04-14-2005, 08:24 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default New Bomb Sport

I have gone nowhere. As for my articulation it depends on how much time I have as well as the mood I am in. There are times when I can only speak in direct terms as to not confuse the masses and get my point across more efficently. There is also my dealings with moderators, and those that think they know who I am and thus sending false info out in futile attempts to discredit me. You see, it takes a little energy to keep all of the little ankle biters out of my way so my message can get through. Sometimes it takes somthing out of me, I might not illiterate in the unique way I can, maybe a mispelled word. No matter, first thing is I am human, and fallable and have no problem facing up to my mistakes.

The Phantom.......is replete with enthusiasm.......

Old 04-14-2005, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Originally posted by: RXM
Look, I'm not here to force anyone to believe anything. You can look back a year form now and see what I have said was either truth, or B.S. I don't care.....I want people to speak up, that's my goal, that is what is happening, it gets things accomplished. I you want to go back to the 90's and have the 1 trick pony Banshee and that's it. Lets all turtle up and let them tell us what we want. That will be great, or maybe we can lett all the enviro-nuts, close up all our land so we can't ride....even better. Get it?

The Phantom....Believe the hype, stay tuned for me to be vindicated....
What happend to PhantomRider, He went from being very articulant to not even knowing how to spell????
I noticed that too. yet he continues the sharade.

Old 04-14-2005, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Phantom after reading your very first post I click on your bio & you had your name as Greg Webb from Irvine, CA. Is this who you really are? Or are you using this to throw us off of who you really are? I know you changed your bio quickly after forums members started asking questions. Really I don't care who you are as long as your not yanking everyones chain.

Old 04-14-2005, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

the ds strong? well ya, but a 4 door dodge dakota can take it out, althought the ds didn't go down without a fight, trust me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2005, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

I have gone nowhere. As for my articulation it depends on how much time I have as well as the mood I am in. There are times when I can only speak in direct terms as to not confuse the masses and get my point across more efficently. There is also my dealings with moderators, and those that think they know who I am and thus sending false info out in futile attempts to discredit me. You see, it takes a little energy to keep all of the little ankle biters out of my way so my message can get through. Sometimes it takes somthing out of me, I might not illiterate in the unique way I can, maybe a mispelled word. No matter, first thing is I am human, and fallable and have no problem facing up to my mistakes.

The Phantom.......is replete with enthusiasm.......
yea, I no wat u mene.

Old 04-14-2005, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Originally posted by: lilnotts
the ds strong? well ya, but a 4 door dodge dakota can take it out, althought the ds didn't go down without a fight, trust me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I bet you did some damage too lilnotts. didnt you?

Quick Reply: New Bomb Sport