CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

New Bomb Sport

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2005, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Bomb Sport

Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider
Too true, Cannondale comes along and gives the industry a swift kick in the lug nuts and though they didn't reach their ultimate goal, C-Dale was very much responsable for getting the big companies off their collective seats and do somthing other than sitting on their laurels.

The Phantom....is puzzled to find so many objectors in a forum known for it's good character......
first come the deceivers. then come the objectors. puzzle solved.

Old 04-15-2005, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

The Fishslab enjoys this thread as well. He hopes for cool rides from all the companies. He knows they love surprises. He also realizes many times there is hype with no pay off. Fishlab says motorcycle companies are worse teases than 17 year old high school girls. Fishslab wonders if he will get put away hard or wet?

The Fishslab.......waiting for when or if there is a payoff to this thread.......

Old 04-15-2005, 08:34 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default New Bomb Sport

Touche, busmechanic ny good man. However, if I was a true deceiver, then I would have come in, made a claim and left, instead of getting pounded every day by people in here. You my friend have it all wrong as one can only be deceived if they let it happen, it really has nothing to do with the originator. You chose to be deceived....or not. Be strong of ming and come up with your own conclusions.

The Phantom........says "For those of you, who have forgotten the Phantom....within one years time, a portion of that which I have made come to the forefront will be seen by public eyes and receive an amaizing wealth of anticipation".....

Old 04-15-2005, 11:25 PM
Range Rover
Default New Bomb Sport

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2005, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Prozack says... this is a most entertaining thread.....However, it has all the insights of a fortune cookie....

Prozacks says ... let the posts continue!!

Old 04-16-2005, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider
Touche, busmechanic ny good man. However, if I was a true deceiver, then I would have come in, made a claim and left, instead of getting pounded every day by people in here. You my friend have it all wrong as one can only be deceived if they let it happen, it really has nothing to do with the originator. You chose to be deceived....or not. Be strong of ming and come up with your own conclusions.

The Phantom........says "For those of you, who have forgotten the Phantom....within one years time, a portion of that which I have made come to the forefront will be seen by public eyes and receive an amaizing wealth of anticipation".....
I have nothing wrong, and have my own conclusions allready drawn jason( aka phantom ). you have to expect a certain amount of "pounding" with what you have posted. and it looks like you have expected it. but, why the sherade we ask? this cant be that enterntaining for you. can it? its all in good fun I supose.

Old 04-16-2005, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Steveo10 says he likes the big, bulky frame... A couple of Steveo's friends sport quads (ex KFX) have cracks in their frames. The DS mite be heavier than most, but the motor is very strong. As for Jason, when is the release date of the 1000 ds?

Old 04-17-2005, 12:09 PM
SLS
Weekend Warrior
Default New Bomb Sport

The Phantom Rider....

He's Bud The Spud ,
from the bright red mud.
Goin' down the highway smilin'

The spuds are big,
in the back of Bud's rig.
Cause he's from Prince Edward Island....

- Stompin' Tom

Sorry, LOL!

Where's Impeial Dunes? Cavendish area?

I'm with bigger, the first thing that attracted me to the DS was the size. It didn't make me feel like a Shriner riding around one of those toy cars in a parade.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2005, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

I might as well get in on this with some information that was passed on to me about a possible two stroke Bombardier in the future.I recently had a conversation with a local Bombardier that told me he had been told by a factory represensative that indeed Bombardier was working on a sport quad with a motor similar to the technology used in the Evinrude boat motor which is (E tech or ETEC) not sure about the exact terminology.I could see this being a possibility especially if you consider the fact that the Evinrude boat motor puts out only a fraction of the emissions of the four stroke boat motors while having all of the good attributes of a two strokes power delivery.I would be one to consider a sport quad with one of these motors just to get the two stroke hit that is unlike any four stroke while at the same time being quieter and minus the smoke that is and always has been an issue with two strokes.

Old 04-17-2005, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

I sure hope that the new sport quad DS isn't a ring ding ding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: New Bomb Sport