CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

New Bomb Sport

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Bomb Sport

Yea I know .... I miss my old breezer too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Of course Ill have to sell BOTH of my DS before I get the new Breeze...... I hope they come out soon!!!

Well if they really want to know, then perhaps you can let them know this... Lighten up the DS. So far as Im concerned the rest is fantastic!
Be a good chap and pass that one on for me would you?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2005, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Bomb Sport

[quote]
Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider

7 Pages and still going strong.
q]

Yeah 7 pages are people concluding that your a pot smoking freak, that talks in circles, and really needs to get a life. LOL!

Old 04-18-2005, 06:10 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default New Bomb Sport

I hope you see that I try to be as lighthearted as I can be instead of rude so that a conversation can occur. I just want someone like yourself, if the need arises to have options to replace (gasp!!!) or suppliment your current DS's. Heck, I even want a updated DS 650 as well, I'm greedy!!!

The Phantom....take it or leave it, it always ends up the same...The Phantom is the Champion!!!....

Old 04-18-2005, 06:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

just as long as bombardier keeps making the best mountain sleds out there i will be happy. i really dont care what they do with there quads inless they bring back a legal 2-stroke

Old 04-18-2005, 06:59 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default New Bomb Sport

If you knew what I know, your head would explode....that's why I have the information. Credit it to enhanced cranial capacity not hindered by any mind altering substances. It would be impossible for me to be as consise in my conceptual thinking if I were as altered as some claim me to be.

Are you perplexed by my interesting delivery or unflappable temper??? It's ok, it will come in due time.

The Phantom......wants you to know that you are a good candidate for second place....

Old 04-18-2005, 07:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Dang phantom you give me such a icecream headache!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2005, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

well i don't see anything here on the 2006 yamaha 450.the 2006 yamaha 450 will be all new .new frame ,new motor(a true 450 ).yamaha and suzuki are the race quads to watch for 2006.

Old 04-18-2005, 07:35 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default New Bomb Sport

Got this one covered....

Originally posted by: w1ngnut
"The Phantom" has given me the ultimate ice cream headache........enough!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Fri April 01, 2005 6:08 PM

I'm your ice cream man, stop me whan I'm passin' by....all my flavors are guaranteed to.....satisfy! David Lee Roth
It's interesting, there are those that find what I say entertaining, and others distracting or annoying. The one thing I don't think I am is one that will cause anger and outrage. Never the less, for those that take umbrage with that which I speak of, I salute your honesty, though I will stick to my guns. I have no feathers that can be ruffled and to try to do so will be an act in futility. I welcome the challege of those who question my motives and find my style of illiteration confounding, they are what drives me to perfection and futher my persuit to provide the best information I can make available.

The Phantom....is honored to be in your presence...

And for those who ask, "Greg" is not offensive....just incorrect.

-------------------------
2006 Bombardier DS 450, 2006 Suzuki LT 450r Quadracer II, 2007 Honda 650ex, 2007 Yamaha YFZ 250, 2007 Kawasaki KFX 250.

Though everyone sees me enter the race, no one ever sees me finish!
I'd like to say that's because I was so far ahead....but I probably suffered a DNF

Old 04-18-2005, 09:07 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default New Bomb Sport

Good evening to all my fans, though I hope this thread gets back to discussion instead of the slam fest some have attempted to do. Remember my reason for being and look past that which you do not understand. In the future lies the truth and that will vindicate me from those detractors.

The Phantom....is outta here....

Old 04-18-2005, 10:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: New Bomb Sport