CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

New Bomb Sport

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 02:09 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Bomb Sport

Greg, u have tortured us enough! Ur makin the bomb riders pull their hair out. Just let time tell what will be out in 06 craig

Old 04-19-2005, 02:10 AM
Range Rover
Default New Bomb Sport

What discussion? Half the posts here are yours Phantom, another quarter are people commenting on how stupid you sound, the other quarter are actually trying to learn something about what might be coming down the pipe. I know I'm just stoking this stupid thread by even posting but geez, what a waste of bandwidth! You know nothing, your posts are vague, and a complete waste of words, they add nothing to this duscussion. Heck, I can start posting a month ago too, claim to know so much about the industry, lead everyone on about nothing, and in a year NONE of what you say (okay, granted you did not say anything constructive) will come to pass. Any fool can make something up, say they heard it internally, and get their jollies by leading enthuiastic quaders like myself on. Come on, Phantom if you know so much actually tell us something that will take this forward, instead of feeding your stupid ego that likes the attention on the forum. I doubt that BRP has some guy like you working for them, "stirring" up enthusiasm when most people are posting because of your completely silly writing style. If I knew for sure you DID work for BRP, I would not buy a BRP product again for the rest of my life... this is getting so stupid... come on Ace, get it together, don't add to this crap he's started...

Old 04-19-2005, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Originally posted by: AceShwetz
What discussion? Half the posts here are yours Phantom, another quarter are people commenting on how stupid you sound, the other quarter are actually trying to learn something about what might be coming down the pipe. I know I'm just stoking this stupid thread by even posting but geez, what a waste of bandwidth! You know nothing, your posts are vague, and a complete waste of words, they add nothing to this duscussion. Heck, I can start posting a month ago too, claim to know so much about the industry, lead everyone on about nothing, and in a year NONE of what you say (okay, granted you did not say anything constructive) will come to pass. Any fool can make something up, say they heard it internally, and get their jollies by leading enthuiastic quaders like myself on. Come on, Phantom if you know so much actually tell us something that will take this forward, instead of feeding your stupid ego that likes the attention on the forum. I doubt that BRP has some guy like you working for them, "stirring" up enthusiasm when most people are posting because of your completely silly writing style. If I knew for sure you DID work for BRP, I would not buy a BRP product again for the rest of my life... this is getting so stupid... come on Ace, get it together, don't add to this crap he's started...
WHAT HE SAID

Old 04-19-2005, 02:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

me 2

Old 04-19-2005, 03:02 AM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.
Default New Bomb Sport

Ace, I want to see a picture of that Charger. I had a wicked 68 with a 440.

Old 04-19-2005, 03:11 AM
Range Rover
Default New Bomb Sport

hey can we all just let this thread die off, no new info has come out from this thred at all, this phantom clown keeps saying he knows something about bomb;s lineup and has produced no information at all, i declair shenanigans and chastize him in public! bury this thread and the smell that it's gotten over the last seven pages......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] stupid one liners are just that, and nothing that i'd be putting on every post i do. I say post no more on this thread and eventually those involved in this thread will get the message.....

Old 04-19-2005, 12:10 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default New Bomb Sport

The problem, my friends lies in the fact that those who wish to bash me can't seem to wrap their minds around the concept of discussing what you actually want. If I didn't spend all my time defending of all things my writing style, the fact that I can only divulge what is allowed at this time, you might actually get somewhere. Alas that can't seem to happen. I don't have any ties with BRP....they know this, but they are here and monitor these and other forums daily. If you want a new DS 650, be realistic in what you want done to you r beloved Bomb. If you want a middleweight quad that can challenge the 400-450 crop of atv's, what would realistically put you in a dealership to purchase one.
If you don't want to discuss somthing, then don't complain if what you get is not what you want....or nothing at all....
That is the juxt of this thread, and if I can provide information, I will when the time is right.

The Phantom.....wishes you all well......

Old 04-19-2005, 12:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

yo rider

not only do you still need to put the bong down, but your MILF rant in your sig leads me to think you cruize the SKINernet with at least one hairy palm!!!
pot and internet **** don't mix dude!

Old 04-19-2005, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

LMAO!

Old 04-19-2005, 01:24 PM
Range Rover
Default New Bomb Sport

Originally posted by: joshiepoo
hey can we all just let this thread die off, no new info has come out from this thred at all, this phantom clown keeps saying he knows something about bomb;s lineup and has produced no information at all, i declair shenanigans and chastize him in public! bury this thread and the smell that it's gotten over the last seven pages......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] stupid one liners are just that, and nothing that i'd be putting on every post i do. I say post no more on this thread and eventually those involved in this thread will get the message.....
Well put. This will be the last post for me on this rediculous thread. Phantom, you are a complete fool, I think everyone is tired of your pointless posts already, any credibilty and buzz you've attempted to build up is gone, you wil eventually find that no one will reply to your posts over time, even if your hook is to write like some kind of fifteen year old on a Dungeons and Dragons forum. Wrong group of guys, man. I will share information on the new quads when you do - the day they're released because you don't know Jack Schitt. I see your rediculous writing style is already going by the wayside (a good thing) but your posts are still empty. I do appreciate your non-emotional posts however, I sure can't claim the same thing considering this post. Its not personal I just hate pointless posts, people open a thread for a reason - information, not ramblings. Its amazing this one has gone this far, but I'm as much to blame as everyone else here as I've already posted 3 times about this crap. Time to give it up man, you will have to start a new alias, your credibility is up your a$$. Let it go.

Sorry about this guys, this is off topic so don't waste your time unless you're a Mopar head:

Mystereid, as for that charger I'd post some pics but its geting some touch-ups done in the body shop for summer and I don't have any pics of it, actually I don't have any pics of any of my vehicles (and believe me, I've already sunk $85,000 CDN in the King Ranch, modded and lifted high), just not my thing. Should be done soon, maybe I'll crack out the dig camera a catch a few. It's all number's matching, really nice 440 auto. You'll be disappointed though, it's a stripe delete car, and also doesn't have the center console (came with the buddy seat console). Lots of options though. I'm looking for a 68 R/T or GTX, maybe you wanna sell yours? Pm me!

Quick Reply: New Bomb Sport