CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

New Bomb Sport

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 06:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Bomb Sport

I've got 3 ski-doo sleds, a 670 MXZ, Formula 500, and Legend GT V-1000. The Legend is a good touring sled for groomed trails, but she's a heavy girl and the power is not up to snuff and is just better than the Formula 500 taking into account the extra weight of a 2-up. I've yet to own an SDI powerplant, but the 600SDI I rode was a great machine. The four stroke may be on sale soon.

I've heard about Evinrude's 2 stroke outboard engines and how great the new ones were, but I wasnt sure how much of that was truth or how well they did from an emissions standpoint. I've got an old evinrude on my Glastron Carlson, 165 putting out around 200hp.

Old 03-31-2005, 07:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Bomb Sport

I personally would like to see a 450cc bike that put it up there with the YFZ and 450R.

Old 03-31-2005, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider
Thanks for the reply, your response is appreciated and expected. My validation though will come sooner than one might think. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The Phantom.......makes people scratch their head.....

Dude, The Phantom................needs.................to put.......................the bong..................................DOWN!!!

Old 03-31-2005, 07:44 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default New Bomb Sport

In the next two years the speculation and frustrations of those who have been hopeful will be realized. There will be a outburst of high performance atv variety that will accentuate what has gone from a one model segment 1998...Banshee....to todays variety of no less than 9 models to chose from.

The Phantom......has been busy today indeed....

Old 03-31-2005, 07:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

I know some things, much of which I can not divulge, though the answers will hopefully come sooner, rather than later. That applies to several manufacturers and the products they are developing.....

The Phantom......knows somthing.....
I know who this person is. he is only 16 years old. he knows nothing.

Old 03-31-2005, 07:53 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default New Bomb Sport

Ahh, good times. I can withstand a good jab though I don't think I would be as eloquent if I were to partake. I am afraid, my friend, that I am clear of mind and free from anger. Your reply might ruffle the feathers of many others, but I accept it as a step into understanding the world in which I live.
Pay attention good friend, as I am either proven right or wrong, I will be available for question as I fear no outcome.

And to my friend, busmechanic, I wish you knew who I was but Ron, you are incorrect. If you take that age and double it you'll be close. If you knew who I was, you'd know that though I have never been to Oregon or your beautiful dunes, I'd really like to visit. Till then, I'll settle for my sandbox known as the Imperial Dunes.

The Phantom..will use less periods this time..

Old 03-31-2005, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Ahh, good times. I can withstand a good jab though I don't think I would be as eloquent if I were to partake. I am afraid, my friend, that I am clear of mind and free from anger. Your reply might ruffle the feathers of many others, but I accept it as a step into understanding the world in which I live.
Pay attention good friend, as I am either proven right or wrong, I will be available for question as I fear no outcome.

The Phantom..will use less periods this time..

I said put the bong down, not pick it up,pack it up and smoke it up!!! Youre sounding like a fortune cookie, and that's probably because you have the munchies something fierce right now!

Old 03-31-2005, 08:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

-jdsbusa wishes the phantom would quit talking in 3rd person, I think you are about the 17th person to bust into the bombardier forum this year and say something about what brp is going to come out with without any concrete proof they are doing anything other than enjoying the weather in canada.
-jdsbusa now will click the "reply to thread button" and go onto another post.

Later
Justin

Old 03-31-2005, 08:16 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default New Bomb Sport

Thanks Justin, for setting me straight, though prior to posting anything in a forum I researched and am fully aware of the fact that there have been dozens of threads regarding a new BRP quad, from a 400 aluminum framed quad, tested a couple of years ago along with a aluminum framed DS 650 in the deserts of So. Cal and Mexico, various versions of a twin cylinder 2-strokes....the one that was spied 2 years back being tested at Glen Helen comes to mind, but these are things that I can talk about as they have gone by the wayside...I can only speak of that which will not cause trouble to anyone in the industry.

And as to speaking in the 3rd person, "The Phantom" is a name, just like Mike, Joe or Bill....sorry if it offends.

The Phantom....welcomes all challenges with much enthusiasim.....

Old 03-31-2005, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

[quote]

And as to speaking in the 3rd person, "The Phantom" is a name, just like Mike, Joe or Bill....sorry if "Greg" offends.

Quick Reply: New Bomb Sport