CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

New Bomb Sport

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 03:53 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Bomb Sport

Originally posted by: lilnotts
here is that evinrude ETEK commercial, enjoy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I love it!

I didnt realize that BRP was in the mix, I guess it just didnt click in my head.

Old 04-02-2005, 07:33 AM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Bomb Sport

How sad that we endure another post of speculation about quads which we may or may never see.
I can buy a new car that will break into the 11's, a streetbike into the 9's, turboed personal watercraft and holy terror snowmobiles. Honda and yamaha hotrod fourstroke dirtbikes and they quit running open class two strokes because they were to stinking fast. Even the utility quads have doubled in horsepower lately and yet we haven't seen any major improvements in sport atvs to speak of. Where is the quad that makes me say, do I really need this much power?
The fourstrokes are a nice touch, but they are taking dirtbike motors, detuning them and sticking them in 150lb heavier quads. The DS at least has the equivalent of a big block but it's in a mellow state of tune with alot of extra beef to lug around. Have we really come anywhere since the quadzilla with a pipe? In comparison with all other motor sports you would think we could see a 90 hp twin 2 or 4stroke by now.
Pick up a streetbike magazine and see how many adds you find to enhane the performance of a Hayabusa or R1. Now look at a Drit wheels, every other page littered with engine mods or pipes to try to squeeze another 1.5 hp out of some puny little engine.
Manfacturers, come on and give us something with a pair.

Mystereid vanishes into a cloud of sheetrock dust![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Anyone have an icon for cough?

Old 04-02-2005, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Joe, this time next week I will be headed yo way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Whattaburger or Bust!!!!!!
"Sir, would you like to whattasize that combo"? LOL

See you in a week or so bomber.

Old 04-02-2005, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Originally posted by: lilnotts
here is that evinrude ETEK commercial, enjoy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Now that was funny! LMAO

Old 04-02-2005, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

LMAO!!! that was funny, but it locked my computer up! thats not funny. oh well i have 4 more to choose from.

Old 04-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Steve-o says, wasn't there a big BRP show in FEB. about the upcoming line-up? Nothing really came out of that. Steve-o says, only time will tell Phantom???

Old 04-04-2005, 04:39 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default New Bomb Sport

There is more than that which was discovered at the BRP meeting that will see the light of day rather soon. It is so good to see all my friends out in all the threads I have been posting, offering up positive feedback and information that I can certianly use. I can also attest that the bumps in the road I have anticipated by those close minded individuals who wish for nothing new to appear in our sport, to be more of a challenge, but alas many of my detractors have proven good friends in the search for truth and advancement in atv-dom.

The Phantom.....is flattered....

Old 04-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

talked to my bomb dealer this morning and he said that the 450 bomb was put on the back burner after they saw the honda. he tells me there is no other sport quad coming from bomb anytime soon.

Old 04-04-2005, 05:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Originally posted by: mystereid
How sad that we endure another post of speculation about quads which we may or may never see.
I can buy a new car that will break into the 11's, a streetbike into the 9's, turboed personal watercraft and holy terror snowmobiles. Honda and yamaha hotrod fourstroke dirtbikes and they quit running open class two strokes because they were to stinking fast. Even the utility quads have doubled in horsepower lately and yet we haven't seen any major improvements in sport atvs to speak of. Where is the quad that makes me say, do I really need this much power?
The fourstrokes are a nice touch, but they are taking dirtbike motors, detuning them and sticking them in 150lb heavier quads. The DS at least has the equivalent of a big block but it's in a mellow state of tune with alot of extra beef to lug around. Have we really come anywhere since the quadzilla with a pipe? In comparison with all other motor sports you would think we could see a 90 hp twin 2 or 4stroke by now.
Pick up a streetbike magazine and see how many adds you find to enhane the performance of a Hayabusa or R1. Now look at a Drit wheels, every other page littered with engine mods or pipes to try to squeeze another 1.5 hp out of some puny little engine.
Manfacturers, come on and give us something with a pair.

Mystereid vanishes into a cloud of sheetrock dust![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Anyone have an icon for cough?

AMEN BROTHER!! thats why we MUST take matters in our own hands!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bigger[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2005, 05:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Thanks for the info JEFFROE!

Quick Reply: New Bomb Sport