CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

New Bomb Sport

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 05:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Bomb Sport

Bigger did you get to run your DS954 this past weekend?

Old 04-04-2005, 05:27 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default New Bomb Sport

There was indeed severl types of sport/high peformance quads tested over the past couple of years. Were any of them a 450, that was never divulged. It appears that your dealer rep is being quite responsable as he should know how much BRP frowns upon them letting things out of the bag. That can cause them to lose dealership privaliages.

The Phantom......likes positive movement in threads...

Old 04-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Bigger did you get to run your DS954 this past weekend?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Naw... I needed a 14mm banjo Bolt for the fuel pump,and after looking,and calling around a 200miles radius, I was forced to accept defeat on my deadline[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] The only good news ,was I was so depressed, my wife let me buy a 4 seater dune buggy! LOL!! so I did get to break in a new toy last weekend after all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Getting really close though, and I'm really liking how this sucker is turning out, the butterflies are starting to FLY!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Old 04-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

4 seat buggy thats cool. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

NOW HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE!!! 4 seat buggie?????????????????? me want more info man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2005, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.
Default New Bomb Sport

"AMEN BROTHER!! thats why we MUST take matters in our own hands!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] "
My hands are kind of busy lately but there parts are patiently waiting in the shop. Glad to hear you're getting so close, now tell us more about this 4 seater!

Old 04-04-2005, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Everytime JDsbusa reads this thread he thinks back to the days when he used to go to the different car chat rooms, suddenly everyone had a viper, or bugatti, or mclaren making thousands of hp. What it comes down to is, jdsbusa thinks that the phantom is under the legal drinking age, not old enough to smoke, or drive so the phantom appears in a place that he can be someone different. Boom, he has an instant audience, and didnt even have to add water. JDsbusa thinks as far as the quads are concerned doesnt it make sense for instance suzuki had the dr series 400, then they came out w/the ltz. Bam, now they have the rm450 so whats the next logical step.
The honda 650ex was first mentioned in 02' dirtwheels. Jdsbusa could pick a list of quads that could make it to market, doesnt mean he knows anymore than anyone else, but hey he could try to bs it.
"if you can't bedazzle the w/ brilliance, baffle them w/ Bu!!$#!%"
PS. Even if you change what you call yourself, shirley, you are still talking in 3rd person"
JDsBusa says---------->"bye"

Old 04-05-2005, 09:08 AM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

I talked to a brp rep at the grocery store this weekend and he said they are going to be the biggest cc and the fastest , no doubt ! He also said to keep an eye on this years gnc +gncc races for a machine that will be directly competing in the PRO class . There is also going to be a 2 stroke efi quad ! BRP is being VERY tight lipped on the details as to where the reps. only know tidbits of info . The big release is in June tho ! He said it would be like the REV sled , where you see it racing 1 st . then it will be available to the masses (so they can perfect it and get the bugs out )

Old 04-05-2005, 01:14 PM
Range Rover
Default New Bomb Sport

I went to the sled show in Connecticut and talked to the BRP rep about a possible sponsorship in GNNC racing. I wanted to race the production utility class on the new big bore Outlander to be released, his words were "we are looking for sport class racers but they can probably help you with a pre production Outty for the N-Y GNNC in Sept".

This indicates something soon will be released in the sport segment as well as a larger Outlander.

My hart is still pounding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-05-2005, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

The last two posts are very interesting!

Quick Reply: New Bomb Sport