CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

New Bomb Sport

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Bomb Sport

Yes very interesting. Come on Bombardier make me want to buy a new toy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2005, 05:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

Originally posted by: JEFFROE
NOW HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE!!! 4 seat buggie?????????????????? me want more info man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL! well I wish I could a long travel like those lucky few on here, but I bought a dune cruiser for the family. Its new, but its is biult in the OLD-SCHOOL format...good-OL 1835 VW[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Its a fun toy to cruise around on, but thats why I bought it, Just cruise babay!

bigger.

Old 04-05-2005, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

they make turbo's those VW motors right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

JEFFROE, bigger hasn't finished the DS project yet & your putting ideas of a turbo on his new buggy. he he he !

Old 04-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

LMAO! You know it!! I saw that JC Whitney has a Turbo Kit for the VW and its ONLY $2500[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And it comes with everything I will need(except the fuel pump and regulator) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] he he he, but Country joe is right...I got to get the DS954 going first[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Old 04-05-2005, 05:57 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default New Bomb Sport

There is nothing better than a simple classic sand rail. I have one as well, $5500, 1835 with superflow heads and dual del'orto's (wish I had webers) that gets me anywhere I decide to tread. Change the oil, clean the filter and add gas. I know others with the mega bucks LT's that are broke more than they are running. And may I say that parts for the basic buggies are far more affordable and available than the fancy custom pieces the high buck buggies are running...though they sure are nice...Best of luck with your new endeavour.

The Phantom....has a buggy to drive Mrs. Phantom around....

Old 04-06-2005, 01:39 AM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.
Default New Bomb Sport

Mystereid has a 4 seater-do car seats count?-for hauling missusreid and the microreids. A Manx clone with a 2007cc stroker and dual webers, wish I had Dellortos. Bus and some other stuff. I want a turbo kit too! I can jump just as far and high as the long travel guys, it just that the landings suck!
The cool things about the manx are you can make them street legal and you don't get sandblasted nearly as much.
Bigger, you have space for 14 more pictures, fill em up man. Lets see your project and buggy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2005, 05:27 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default New Bomb Sport

Here is my prediction. Phantomrider is Jaycekarl10 on atvconnection. His dad is part owner of Epic Suspension. I would predict that he gets his info from Epic and Alba Action sports. Wonder what the quad manufactures will think of that. I myself think it's funny.

TBD1 says, where has the Phantom gone?

Old 04-12-2005, 08:20 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default New Bomb Sport

Hellow Mr. TBD, as I had envisioned, there are those who think they know my true identity, but even those with access to IP addresses can't prove who I am. The fact is TBD, that the person you are referring to is not me, but the last statement you did make about his relationships is true. I don't get my info from that source, and if there was any homework done on any of my statements, you would know that #1 I have made no claim that anything I have said is 100% fact, only rumors that have yet to be proven true or false. #2 None of what I described has been posted in these forums as well as others many times, and I have condensed it into a format to create discussion and awarness, #3 Making statements that you can't prove when forming conclustions about people that can wrongfully get people in trouble isn't cool and isn't what I am about. #4 I know that the factories have people here as I am sure you are aware of. They know what I have posted and if there was anything that I have said that they would consider too much information, they haven't made it known.....because no line has been crossed.Sorry that you can't believe it, but my friend, if you do the research, you will find that all the information in your post has been absent in all of my posts.

The Phantom.......says, "That's my story and I'm sticking to it."
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Bomb Sport

boy jason. you got awful deffensive there. thats a classic reaction to BUSTED[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: New Bomb Sport