CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

BRP juice clutch

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BRP juice clutch

Well I got min in from Parker Yamaha yesterday, took 5 days from time of order using ground shipment. Thats good!
Waisting no time I promptly installed it on the the DS. Now, I have 60% springs and my clutch cable has quite a few hours on it so the lever pull was that of maybe a Harley...or stiffer. Anyway, it took aproximately 40 minutes to install having to loosten and move the oil tank out of the way(without removing oil hoses) first to gain access to the routing over the radiator. Other then that it was a snap.
The difference is absolutely night & day!!! my lever pull is close the that of the KFX400 now. It even comes with an adjustment for lever reach which helps to fully disengauge the clutch at full throw. I had my wife operate it and she was amaised at how easy it was, saying that she could ride it now that she can pull the lever.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
This is one of the best mods I have done and highly reccomend it to anybody that has complained about lever stiffness.
Just thaught I'd share my .02 on the subject. If you have been thinking about it and can afford it....Ist a must-do.

Old 04-03-2005, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BRP juice clutch

Happy to here you were able to "Get-er-done" Jeff. It is a great mod for sure. That was my first purchase from Parker also and had the same results. I may have to buy something else from them...LOL