CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

You sand riders suck

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 08:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You sand riders suck

No man, I dont feel bad. You just made me feel better, you can keep your tree's and I'll enjoy my New Mexico desert. Rain's once a month here(maybe), no blizzards, no hurricane's, no tornado's, no earthquakes, no flood's. Thanks again for making my day!

Old 06-02-2005, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider

And just to let you know when you launch your bike off a razor back with fourth gear pinned shiat still breaks! Its not like sand is really that soft at 50+ mph.

Old 06-02-2005, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

yah give me a sand sample any day over them big ole nasty rocks an what not....

I'll tell you what....

I know how lucky I am and how bad it must suck back there...

Old 06-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider

You guys from MI are painting a picture that is not all true.I rode some trails two weeks ago
that were absolutly amazing.Twisty and turny soft dirt and sand mix.And in the middle of
the atv trail a big sand hill to drag up.

In all truth, we got lucky on our ride,they just groomed the trails.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh yea, duneing is a blast.

Old 06-02-2005, 10:04 PM
Pro Rider

You guys are cheering me up sooooo much. Ya, I got to start looking to move out West. I keep talking about it so might as well do it before I end up like the guy on Saturday. Some rocks are ok and trails can be ok but watchin my kids bouncing like jumping beans riding on the rocks, is at first funny but tires em out real quick.

Old 06-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

I live on the east coast and love it. I climb the 200 foot coal piles up here in PA if you can find me a sand dune as steep as one of these ill be right out. there aint no down shifting on the side of one of these you will be on your back. or coming back down the wrong way. I actually run paddle tires and the coal is not as hard as the rocks.

Old 06-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

i don't have too much experience with rocks, only ride trails and fields, nothing like climbin a 70 degree hill with roots sticking out and front tires in the air, and I must be the strange one around here, I LOVE SNOW, give me a nice ski-doo sled and i have just as much fun as i do on my ds, sure sand might be fun but the heat that is usually there takes some fun away, i think i'd get bored of the dunes after awhile, i like to change things up, ride a few trails, go do some wheelies in the field, go jump for a bit, my favourite rides are the long ones where we travel from one town to the next, i think its legal too, lol

Old 06-03-2005, 12:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

He He He He!!!!!! I feel so bad, our cool Or. dunes, hill climbs, tree shots, drag strips, bowls, tree trails, and on and on!!!! man life is tough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2005, 08:08 AM
Trailblazer

This is ridiculous. I have never ridden in sand, and really.... have no desire to. I love riding trails, thats the only thing I have ever done. I

would much rather bang gears going through a mudhole and come out of it with the fronts in the air, than ride in the sand. Not saying

that there is anything wrong with riding in sand or people who ride in sand, it is just not my cup of tea.

Old 06-03-2005, 11:57 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Walker
This is ridiculous. I have never ridden in sand, and really.... have no desire to. I love riding trails, thats the only thing I have ever done. I

would much rather bang gears going through a mudhole and come out of it with the fronts in the air, than ride in the sand. Not saying

that there is anything wrong with riding in sand or people who ride in sand, it is just not my cup of tea.
Man, you don't know what your missing. Go one time at least, you will be spoiled.

Quick Reply: You sand riders suck