CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

HPResearch crew @ Or. Sandfest this year

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 11:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPResearch crew @ Or. Sandfest this year

I wonder if those kentucky boys have made it home yet.

Old 08-02-2005, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.

Back from Dunefest and unloaded. What a great time. Got to meet and talk with Sandbomber, MrHP and 222. All of them are a class act. Also DsSleuth and his wife. What a nice DS she has! The Kentucky crew can really make the Rotax run. 4.4's and more available with some dialing in. MrHP had a Baja DS with a 730 kit and top end work. Very nice ride and fast! It was as quick or quicker than my TVI 720 on nos. Got to run in the Sportsman class. I broke out the second round by .005 seconds.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
General impressions on this year's Dunefest. A little rough around the edges, but better than last years. PA system at the Drags would be nice. More food vendors. Kudos to Alba and Fullbore for making things interesting. All the Rangers, etc. that I saw were polite and showed common sense in the enforcement of the rules. Except for the wind our group had a great time and will go back again.

Old 08-02-2005, 04:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

It was great meeting you cardiac!!!!! Nice to meet new friends and hang with old ones[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Glad you said that about the 730 and not me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I and We all talk a lot of smack on here but I must say that what I have seen in the last year and a half from HPR is such a cut above the others is amazing!! If these guys keep pulling hp out of the carbed motor at the rate they are going we will be able to keep the nos bottle turned off to race most of the guys out there. I have seen times from carb only that match and surpass some nos and turbo passes from other builders and on bikes that were not set up that well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Thanks Eric and Randall for all the late nights of R&D it is paying off

PS cardiac thanks for the predapuss shirt

Old 08-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: Cardiac
MrHP had a Baja DS with a 730 kit and top end work. Very nice ride and fast! It was as quick or quicker than my TVI 720 on nos.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] WOW thats saying alot.

Old 08-02-2005, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.

Sandbomber
PS cardiac thanks for the predapuss shirt
Just remember that I gave that shirt to your son. I know you may be a closet Predator Person so hands off!

Old 08-06-2005, 01:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OH I almost forgot!!!! Those Kentucky boys dont mind a little crown in the evening and would rather the good stuff!!! Im being easy by saying a little [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL we had a great time