CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

HPResearch crew @ Or. Sandfest this year

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 12:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPResearch crew @ Or. Sandfest this year

I heard that Sandbomber twisted his new axle...just let us know how the good ole boys from Kentucky stack up with some of you fast west coast bikes...and of course, where Sandbomber stacks up in the bunch.

Old 07-29-2005, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider

OK - Im outahere

Old 07-29-2005, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

We'll hold the fort down while you all are having such a gooood time!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 05:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
I heard that Sandbomber twisted his new axle...just let us know how the good ole boys from Kentucky stack up with some of you fast west coast bikes...and of course, where Sandbomber stacks up in the bunch.
The gun drilling seems to have lightened them alittle too much.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 05:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'll let him tell yall the story behind the axle...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ya there aint no gun drilling on his axle! Never seen anything like that.............. hope it isnt so and that thing holds up............... carbon fiber...................... who would of thought...........!! Ooooops I let the cat out of the bag! Oh and Country Joe, they might have left a few pounds heavier, but the way them bikes looked it shouldnt hurt them too bad! Marky, any updates yet?

Old 07-29-2005, 11:30 PM
Pro Rider

Here what I have to report ....

I was able to find Gary. That new bike if his looks .... freaking incredible. He's got the new Monorail frame and a turbo (and who knows what else) but it had a broken rear wheel hub when I saw it. I didnt see him at the drags, not even Sandbomber or Eric. I went through the full three hours and did see some very moderately built DS's run, but nothing really stood out. I took vids of them just in case it ended up being someone I was supposed to know. Hopefully everyone will get thier stuff fixed and be at the drags tomorrow.

The weather was good. Lots and lots of cops - everyone is acting like good boys and girls. The weather was clear (nice change from yesterday) but still windy and cool. I dont know if the red on my face is from the sun or the wind.

Anyways - thats all I got for today. Sorry it aint much. (PS - there is no wireless networking available there via Verizon) that may be why Glenn aint transmitting. Anyways - I have some crown to take care of now - later!

Old 07-29-2005, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider

Mr.HP (Eric) took the 4 stroke class today at sandfest with a 4.4 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sandbomber has the time slip & will post it monday. They beat out TVI's DM Racing chromoly monorail frame turbo DS800. HPR DS800 OEM frame took the 4 stroke class[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Cheers to Eric & HPR!

Old 07-30-2005, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Mr.HP (Eric) took the 4 stroke class today at sandfest with a 4.4 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sandbomber has the time slip & will post it monday. They beat out TVI's Don Moore Racing chromoly monorail frame turbo DS???. HPR DS800 OEM frame took the 4 stroke class[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Cheers to Eric & HPR!
CJG,

I guess Eric was there but his bike didnt stand out. What color was it? What exhaust? I'll look through my vids. I was at the drags at 2:30pm through 5:30 and I didnt notice Eric or Sandbomber. I did see Gary at 2:30pm - he had a broken rear wheel hub. I didnt see him after that.

Old 07-30-2005, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider

ODP a OEM frame DS does not stand out much. I just got the info from someone holding a 4.4 time slip. I was told that TVI ran a 4.6

Quick Reply: HPResearch crew @ Or. Sandfest this year