CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

HPResearch crew @ Or. Sandfest this year

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2005, 12:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPResearch crew @ Or. Sandfest this year

My computer does have service at the motor home but I spend all my time working on bikes out in the sand!!!!!!!!!!! Joe is correct, Eric took it!!!! We got a heads up race between Eric and Turbo Tim and Eric took it with Tim having a bad start. He would not have had a chance with the way the HPR motors are running anyway. Erics bike has run 4.4 flat all day!!!!!!!!!!!! The turbo bike still has a chance tomorrow if they can pull out a 4.39 in the bracket racing so we will see[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2005, 12:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Marky get ya sum eye windows!!!!!!!!!!!! Hard to miss our bikes at the track all day today!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We will be racing tomorrow also!!!!!!!!

Old 07-30-2005, 12:24 AM
Pro Rider

I probably even got a vid of you too - I swear I didnt have a thing to drink all day! LOL . What time are you going to be dragging tomorrow - THIS ONE I DONT WANT TO MISS! By the way, what campsite are you in? I've been looking all morning and asked every DS owner around.

Old 07-30-2005, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider

Eric,

Before I forget - Congrats! Sorry I missed it - I'll be looking harder tomorrow.

Old 07-30-2005, 12:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Congrads Glen. Glad to see your bike doing so well. Drink me a few crowns tonight!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2005, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats boys! Man I wish I was there, Turbo Tim - 120lbs?, chromoly frame, turbo/ Eric-160ish, stock frame, nitrous? Better racing through chemistry I guess. Man I love that stuff! Boys what did the TVI bike wiegh in at? Just hoping they really got a 280lb DS, that would be cool!

Old 07-30-2005, 01:48 AM
Trailblazer

Glen,
Did you guy's run both bikes today??? And if so how did yours run??

Old 07-30-2005, 03:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: HARD1
Glen,
Did you guy's run both bikes today??? And if so how did yours run??
Sorry guys we had to eat a little gumbo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Yes we did run the Bomber special but it has no wheelie bar and has yet to break into the #s I would like to see[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Always tomorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Mark, we are in camp c, we will be bracket racing tomorrow with the shees and ds, should be a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-30-2005, 03:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Congrats boys! Man I wish I was there, Turbo Tim - 120lbs?, chromoly frame, turbo/ Eric-160ish, stock frame, nitrous? Better racing through chemistry I guess. Man I love that stuff! Boys what did the TVI bike wiegh in at? Just hoping they really got a 280lb DS, that would be cool!
That bike might weigh 300lbs in Garys world but not in the real world!!!!!! I got race car scales in my trailer and tomorrow we can weigh that baby he he he I weighed mine tonight wet and it was 350 ready to race!!!!! got to lose a little more weight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2005, 03:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

OH buy the way I heard that we would be handed our ars on a stick today but hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm still waiting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: HPResearch crew @ Or. Sandfest this year