CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

HPResearch crew @ Or. Sandfest this year

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 11:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPResearch crew @ Or. Sandfest this year

This was the first year we had been since it was at North Bend. Overall we had a great time and the wife wants to go back next year.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Could not believe all the stupid people not wearing any riding gear at all.

Old 07-31-2005, 01:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Whats the difference between your bike and Erics 800? Im assuming weight difference ?

Old 07-31-2005, 02:16 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like you guys had a good time, I hope DS days will be just as good if not better! HPR seems like they did their research!

Sandbomber, your pic #7, top left time slip, eric vs tvi. Am I reading it wrong or does it say eric did 176.34mph[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2005, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider

I went through all the vids I took and I think I found one of the videos of Eric. Is the other guy Tim on TVI's bike?

Link for Movie

Old 07-31-2005, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

Here is another one, I'm pretty sure this one is Randal racing in the left lane.

Link to Movie

Old 07-31-2005, 03:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, it looked like Eric blew that other bike out the water...without a doubt.

If that second vid was of Randall, I wonder what bike he was on...must have been a stock bike from what I can tell. LOL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2005, 06:15 PM
H
Pro Rider

Nice job HPR! I couldn't help noticing the time slips, its apparent that the TVI bike had some issues as it didn't run very good numbers at all. Not trying to start anything but I wonder how much closer it would have been if TVI was dialed in? What bike did 222 race on the last slip in sandbombers pics? It looks to me like it ran a lot faster but not as close to his dialin. Seeing as how I don't know much about this stuff I'm probably wrong, as usual.

Old 07-31-2005, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol
Here is another one, I'm pretty sure this one is Randal racing in the left lane.

Link to Movie

Thats not Randall on Sandbombers bike. Both of those bikes liked like they had full fenders. Bombers bike has race cut plastic. Also those bikes weren't moving quick enough.

Old 07-31-2005, 06:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol

Link to Movie

Thats not Randall on Sandbombers bike. Both of those bikes liked like they had full fenders. Bombers bike has race cut plastic. Also those bikes weren't moving quick enough.
Thanks, thats exactly what I thought...I know a 4.3 bike moves quite faster than that....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2005, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider

I could be wrong, but it looked like my flag - If so, it would have been either Sandbomber, Randal or Eric - Sandbomber quad is blue, Eric's quad is Yellow, and Randal's quad was red. Hard to tell what color that is - Orange or Red.

PS - I never said it was the 4.3 bike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: HPResearch crew @ Or. Sandfest this year