CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sicily Island Clash

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 01:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sicily Island Clash

Hope ya'll have a good turn-out, we'll see ya'll at Sandfest.

Old 07-22-2005, 12:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, some of the BIG DAWGS are already starting to arrive....this is going to be good...very good.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2005, 02:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

we will be watching

Old 07-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Pro Rider

Let the clash BEGIN!

Old 07-22-2005, 06:30 PM
Pro Rider

Please don't forget pictures and videos for those not fortunate enough to attend. Pictures of the track owner's daughter are especially appreciated :-)

Old 07-22-2005, 09:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I will be leaving for the Clash around 4am. Going to be a alot of fun.

Old 07-23-2005, 12:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Alright guys, today was test and tune and boy was it nothing less than spectacular. THEBOM really made us DS guys smile after blowing away some pretty potent drag banshees on his "Dune Bike"...oh yeah, Macanic's little TRX250R is nothing but quick to say the least. Between him and Jeff, they pretty much had the playing field level...LOL. Finishline made the debut with their "built" YFZ 450 and all I can say is WOW....its going to take a pretty potent 4-stroke to top this bike....we shall see tomorrow, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Silverbullet's Raptor is another contender for the fastest of the fast 4-strokes...very well setup. Top Secret Racing has a very mean 686 that will make you wake up and recognize....especially while running 7 paddle haulers to get it done. Ced's Polaris is another runner to be an automatic....you have to be on your toes. Cheatin Mother's 400EX is definitely a sleeper bike...he will surprise a few folks tomorrow whenever he comes off the line with the 450's. Mr Meaner's bikes always amaze me with the beauty and of course the way they run....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sandraggen had the Spidebike covering all bases when running him...he has got a strong bike for what it is for sure. I will give all another update tomorrow night...so, STAY TUNED![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2005, 10:07 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]keep us posted choose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-24-2005, 12:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Alright guys, another grueling day (102 degrees) of good ole heads up sand drags. Finishline's big bike pretty much took the cake in the 4-stroke category....that is a very sick fast YFZ 5??.

THEBOM pretty much had the DS's covered along with pretty much all the rest of the Raptor's that was there. Those new tires would work good on 4x4 truck, LOL! I call them "Meat Hooks" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Of course they had some very fast YFZ's and Raptors on stock chassis that made him spray.

Macanic's 250R really turned some more heads today. But, he had his work cutout for him with the other Orange/White 250R from Longview....man, Jake sure knows how to ride that bike. Props go to both guys...they are very good riders.

The wheelie bars leveled the playing field for the most part. The track hooked very hard off the line and kinda loosened up from 100' on out to whenever you felt like letting off the throttle, LOL!

I was really impressed at how much faster ALL of there 4-strokes were compared to the last Clash. I think it went off very well and of course I do realize that you cannot please everybody. So, Im sure somebody will disagree with something that went on during the last 2 days...but all in all I had a blast and enjoyed hanging out with MrMeaner, CED, THEBOM, Macanic, Sandraggen, 1Bigdsrider, RAWYFZ1973, Fast69, Salyfz, Predrider, Shaunonl, Scholle, Siverbullet, Cheatin Mother, MrMeaners DAD, Shawn and just everybody that made this event what it was...it was nothing less than spectacular and thats my story and Im sticking to it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-24-2005, 12:28 AM
Pro Rider

Great reporting Choose! Are there going to be more races tomorrow or is everyone heading home?

Quick Reply: Sicily Island Clash