CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Oregone Dunefest Big HP DS Rollcall!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oregone Dunefest Big HP DS Rollcall!

Dunefest is nearly upon us and Oregon/Washington is the home of some very serious fire-breathing monster DS's. Are there any serious contenders in the fast DS ranks coming from beyond the Northwest borders? I've heard rumors that Dunefest is attracting some big guns. Step up and brag. Who's coming and what are ya packing?

Old 07-09-2005, 02:02 PM
Pro Rider

HPR is coming with Alcohol/Nitrous 800's, TVI, Some others I cant remeber. Are you bringing the Rocket bike? Your vids on albas site are nuts man. Congrats on your speed record.

Old 07-09-2005, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider

Oh Yea, I'll be there providing I get er done in time.

Old 07-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Pro Rider

Right on!

Old 07-09-2005, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider

this may be a dumb question, but is your thruster? just for looks or does it actually increase speed at all?

Old 07-09-2005, 09:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

1. The rocket increases speed a whole lot - I saw a video where some *** almost got himself run into by the rocket quad. I bet afterburner remembers that too, he'll probably NEVER forget it.

2. If there is all of this big HP at Sandfest / Dunefest (it is the same thing, right?) then that should make DS Days REALLY good! You figure this event will give everyone an idea where the other guys are so by DS Days it will be time to have your next line of changes installed and ready for what the other guys had. Should be a lot of fun. Hopefully no one will jump over the top of Sandmountain this year - it is a razorback, or at least very close to it.

Old 07-09-2005, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

Man wish I could be there but I am still without a swingarm and shocks..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-09-2005, 10:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: donal
Man wish I could be there but I am still without a swingarm and shocks..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
ca-mone donal, I would not miss this sandfest if all I had was my honda 70 and pred 50[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I got my little ol 800 with a little juice that will show, but im sure with all the lightened ti framed, bad ars, turbo powered, fuel injected, asky burning monsters coming I will be just a wee little ole under dog with his tail between his legs watching the big boys go at it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] I feel that swollen head start to deflate fast with all Im hearing going to show!!!!! BUT in sure when all the dust clears I will be proud of sumthin that I pull out of the trailer and will have a great time with all the gang!!!!!!!! A little early but Im sure the smack talken will be gin sooooon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider

Just a reminder for those foreigners to my state ...

Oregon is pronouced ORYGUN --- Not OreGONE.

Thank you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-10-2005, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider

Hey sandbomber, I guess I could throw my 1010 cc hillclimb snowmobile on the trailer and bring it over. With a 162 inch 16 wide track with 2 1/2 paddles. 210 hp on the dyno without touching the magic button.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I am sure that two open 48mm carbs would not suck ANY sand. Right???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!!!! I better just wake up and realize that finding a swingarm that will fit my 05 DS in time for Dune Fest is just not going to happen...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Oregone Dunefest Big HP DS Rollcall!