CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

From $2.39 to $3.00 in one day.

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 05:40 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default From $2.39 to $3.00 in one day.

diesel isn't cheaper on the west coast. Its been about .30 higher for months....

Old 09-01-2005, 05:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
The reason for diesel being less. Today the United States relaxed there policies on Air pollutant fuels. There allowing Farm use only diesel to be sold to the general public until things get back online. Farm diesel doesnt burn as clean as road use diesel.
LMAO.................Where did you get that info??????????? The ONLY difference in farm diesel and road diesel is TAXES.....farm diesel has a die in it just to say there are no road taxes payed for when buying this fuel...............................Get cought with that die in your truck you drive to work and back...........................hefty-hefty fine!

Old 09-01-2005, 07:32 AM
Pro Rider

man i dont see how all the little people are making it---some have to work an hour and then after taxes on that hour of work can barely pay for a gallon of gas!!!!

Old 09-01-2005, 08:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ThrashAndCrashUntilItsTrash
Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
The reason for diesel being less. Today the United States relaxed there policies on Air pollutant fuels. There allowing Farm use only diesel to be sold to the general public until things get back online. Farm diesel doesnt burn as clean as road use diesel.
LMAO.................Where did you get that info??????????? The ONLY difference in farm diesel and road diesel is TAXES.....farm diesel has a die in it just to say there are no road taxes payed for when buying this fuel...............................Get cought with that die in your truck you drive to work and back...........................hefty-hefty fine!

Link to the article

Look at bottom of article in the paragraph with eviorment.

I do testing for diesel for the state of Louisiana. Among other jobs.

Old 09-01-2005, 09:23 AM
Weekend Warrior

This is nuts.It will affect all the lower to middle income families BIG TIME!

I can see an increase in the crime rate soon,more stealing just to make ends meet.I HATE all cars,im a TRUCK kinda guy,but I gotta tell you,even I started to drive my Saturn Ion [34mpg] instead of my Dodge 4x4 every chance I can.So yes,im feeling the pinch a little here to..

What about these kids that have to drive an hr from their house to get to work,to make 7 bucks an hr?This is no good at all for our economy,we will soon see MUCH higher prices on EVERYTHING thats a consumer product.There is nothing good about this.

Old 09-01-2005, 09:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MUDDY4LIFE
This is nuts.It will affect all the lower to middle income families BIG TIME!

I can see an increase in the crime rate soon,more stealing just to make ends meet.I HATE all cars,im a TRUCK kinda guy,but I gotta tell you,even I started to drive my Saturn Ion [34mpg] instead of my Dodge 4x4 every chance I can.So yes,im feeling the pinch a little here to..

What about these kids that have to drive an hr from their house to get to work,to make 7 bucks an hr?This is no good at all for our economy,we will soon see MUCH higher prices on EVERYTHING thats a consumer product.There is nothing good about this.
I agree. The gas station over here said that whenever she gets another shipment of fuel it will be between $3.20-$3.60 per gallon. Its going to have an adverse affect on society in general. All of those tree huggers that dont want an oilrig in their neck of the woods better go back to the gas pump and fill up.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Pro Rider

It's to bad that we can't keep Bush and his administration in the White House another 4 years. I'm not trying to sound like Mike Moore but you have to admit....in general, we are in alot worse shape than we were 6 or 7 years ago.

JMiller

Old 09-01-2005, 10:15 AM
Pro Rider

#%@%@%%@%@%@#%@##$%#^$#^$^$

Yesterday morning, 2.99 per gallon. By noon, it was at 3.30. I bet if this was an election year, you wouldnt see this happening. Im willing to guess, once it hits 3.50 to 4.00, most gas stations will have a pre pay policy for cash. The amount of drive offs are only going to go higher.

Not sure if anyone else has one of these stories, but here goes. In Milwaukee Wisconsin Tuesday( close to my home), a gas station attendant went out to change the prices ON THE PUMPS, while there was a long line of customers waiting their turn. They beat him down like the dog he was. I believe there is even a law in place to prevent the changes with customers in wait.

Tempers are flaring to say the least.

Gary

Old 09-01-2005, 10:17 AM
Pro Rider

It's been prepay for cash customers here in Ok. for at least 6 months. Once it hit 2.00 a gallon they started having a lot of driveoffs.

Old 09-01-2005, 10:44 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 400EXerciser
Here in Augusta Ga. gas went from $2.39 to $3.00 in one day. Some of the stations were even running out of 87 octane. How about some of the other locations in the US. What are you paying?
thats the same thing it did about 2 nights ago here in Mass.

Quick Reply: From $2.39 to $3.00 in one day.